Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Janice 卫兰 new album-Serving You

After having a high fever last few days,I m recover!!!Yeah!!Just finish all the antibiotic pills yesterday..haha!!!
Another 2 more week like that,school is start,don't know why I m so happy,maybe I prefer school day than holiday.......
The holiday had started so long,today I only washed my bag,lol....I got 4 bag,it is a lot......
I like to buy bag than buying shirt or pants.....I also like big porch......

After waiting for 2 years ,Janice 卫兰 finally came out her new album "serving you"last month,I was excited!!!!
I saw her album last week at 1U rock corner,for me it is super expensive ,it cost RM 89.90,
although I got enough money to buy ,I also never buy,because I think it is not valuable,don't know why all the Hong Kong singer album so expensive,feel sad,can't buy....haiz....
I think after a few month the prize will drop,haha....
If the prize is around rm 50-60 something,I think I will buy...haha
So far,I only hear 1 new song only from "My fm"quite nice.....


Janice album......

Christmas is on next week,WOOHOO!!!
Planning to go out with friend in that week...haha

No comments: