Sunday, October 12, 2008

The blog before the test.......

This Friday is my first day of test,physic 3 and bio 3 ,there is a lot thing need to study,don't know can finish study or not,haiyo..........
Today also last update of my blog before the test ,upcoming this stupid 3 week test,I wouldn't online and update my blog,but after 3 week,I will crazy online.

Last Saturday morning ,I went to Jln Margosa basketball court and play basketball with ZYang,Travis,Jeremy and ......I meet back my old friend WXin,long time never see him already.
I first time play with them,I find out there is a lot of fun playing with them,from now on,I think every Saturday ,i will go play with them.After playing basketball ,we decide go to Mcd had a breakfast.At Mcd,we talked about school test and teacher,Travis keep asking ZYang got any girl he know is loving him(Travis).I also get some tips of chemistry test from them at Mcd,after that ZYang mom's fetch me back from Mcd.

I only study a bit on Saturday and yesterday,because I going out with my family on this 2 day.
I hope I can pass all the subject in this test,then can already.There is one more bad thing in this teat is we wouldn't get our result in this year or maybe next year,because after test,1 more week straight away holiday.Wish all the best to all my friend in final exam and PMR!!!!


When dreaming also want....get a better result...no test...
This picture looks very funny.......

No comments: