Monday, September 29, 2008

Today no school,sian!!!!
I never plan any special activity in this holiday,I think the thing I can do is study,study and study.
I don't care about other thing,I will to false myself to study and never give reason to myself to don't want to study.I want to get ready for after holiday the BIO quiz at BIO tuisyen there.
I also want to "update"all my weakest subject(physic, chemistry,math,add math and history).
There is a lot of subject!!!!I want get a better result in this stupid test.
This holiday,my naughty nephew come to my house live for 3 days.....
I do back all the primary BM exercise,because he don't know how to do ,it is very easy to do,
if school test come out this type of question,sure get 100......
I like to bully my nephew,because he is very naughty......
Just now afternoon Luke Tan add maths class ,he gave us 3 test paper,OMG!!!I look through the paper,I think I only can do less than 5 question...really need to study back....
I having a problem to put the chat box in my blog,when I copy the thing to my blog template and I want to save it,sure got this stupid error,here is it:
'Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.'
I don't understand to this stupid error....

No comments: