Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hard to Change

Hehe......
Create a blog already but lazy and don't know to post something,only read people blog only.....
charm!!!!!
I will be active to post something after year end test.....
Not because I want to study ,is I am busy and lazy.
I will be damn free in the school holiday ,because I not going any camp or somewhere......
Damn sad and bad....going to have a boring holiday.

Year end test coming!!!!but not ready yet...charm!!!!!
Always give a lat of reason to myself don't want to study when I am free...
very hard to change my mind ,too long never study already(give reason again)
I only study when there is tuisyen....
In school,a few subject only lar....other subject,not paying attention.dreaming,playing,and SLEEP
Hard to change!!!!!
So scare to see my result in the year end test.
I will try my best!!!!!

Pay attention when teacher is teaching.........
bu..........

No comments: