Sunday, September 14, 2008

BIO experiment again......DISSECTING.....

09-09-2008 Wednesday
was a special day for me in my life.
Although was a special day for me ,but still got 2 bad thing happen to me on that day.
Today we going had a Bio experiment,this experiment is DISSECTION,all of us was very excited to this experiment.I already watched this experiment yesterday(8/9/08)during 4Meranti class.
In the early,my group was planning to dissect fish,frog.and mouse,but 4 Meranti class was used up more than 2 hour to dissect one animals,so in the end we plan to dissect frog and mouse only.
My friend YJian was helping me to buy animals,but the shop never sell mouse,so in the end he help me buy a cute hamster.CMeng was bought a frog from Manjalara. This was the 2 hamster YJian bought,one is my one and another was his group.CUTE!!!!
The frog that CMeng bought.

Our class really like a mini pet shop,full of animal and damn smelly.
During +Maths,not all of us sitting at the back was playing the animals and the ppl from in front also come to the back to play the animals.Suddenly,PKH came in ,all the ppl that sitting in front and playing at the back quickly go back their place.The teacher told the PKH that all ppl sitting at the back was playing the animals during her class,she never say the ppl was sitting in front also play the animals.
In the end ,we gonna scold by PKH and PKH say she going to call our parents.We all also never play and she say all the ppl sitting at the back was playing the animals ,how about the ppl was sitting in front??

The time that I waiting for came,BIO class!!!!
I ask YJian dissect the hamster already blind and one of the legs already break because I think my group don't have time to dissect the hamster . So we can send back to the pet shop.
It is very hard to make the frog faint ,because all of us scare to catch the frog,we just keep throwing chloroform in box,when we throw the chloroform into the box,the frog keep jumping.after a few minutes ,the frog stop jumping and we start our experiment.
During the experiment ,the frog still can move a bit.
YJian group do until half way,the hamster suddenly wake up.damn pity the hamster(pain).
We all very careful to dissect the frog, we cut until its blood vessel and bleeding.
After we cut off every organ from the frog.the heart of the frog still beating and after cut off the heart ,it still can beat for a few minute
We also quite lucky ,we found the egg of the frog.We try to fins the brain but cant.
Roeshan try to find also ,but in the end he cut off the eyeball.

We use up 4 period and we late go in Chinese class and gonna scolded by Miss Lee,because we never inform her that we late go in Chinese class.The second bad thing happen today.
Before the experiment..........................

The tools for DISSECTING My group

*warning:disgusting pic....it's 18PL*
During the Experiment


















My frog,after the skin had been cut off. YJian group hamster
YJian group hamster
Success!! Done!!!!!!! Every organ had been taken out............... The black thing is the egg of the frog.......... Looking for the brain...... Is the time to POST!!!!!!!!!!! And POST!!!!!

I would like say sorry to the frog.I am so sorry ,dun came back and find me,
I am false to do that.(bluff)

No comments: