Friday, September 26, 2008

Diary in 5 days.................

I had sick for four days,but I still go to school.I am very tired in the school.On Tuesday,Elaine and GLeng ask me ,MWai and JJian go Mcd to do revision.But in the end ,I and the two girls go only.I am study Add Maths and Chemistry and the two girls was study Add Maths and Account.We study until half way,suddenly got a little boy came and called elaine "sister".and he talked to us but we cant understand what he talking about,the thing we understand is 'Kung Fu Panda'and GLeng and Elaine keep taking photo with him,because he is very cute.I was blur.....I started interested to account on that day,I planning to take account on November and December holidays,see how first..I left on 5pm.....
Before Chinese class...why so late want......


GLeng and the cute boy........
.
fries..................
(photo is taken from GLeng hp)

Wednesday...still sick..Argh!!!!
Yes!!!!Today got a lot free period ,I can sleep....
but my class damn noise,when I am sleeping,my assistant class monitor suddenly shout,I was shock and wake up suddenly when she shout,it is not 1 time only is a lot of time,she is not shouting keep quiet,she is shouting because she is playing with MWai.Until the last 2 period,I move to in front and sleep,such a quiet place.After that is Chinese class......
At the night no tuisyen,I slept at very early.....

Thursday....Walau!!!!..still sick
On that day I was still thinking want to come to school on Friday or not because there is no class on that day except chemistry,but on that day got chemistry experiment.I still discuss with my classmate about this thing.
After school,I need to Cekap ganti tuisyen by taking bus with CDong and ZYang , because Friday don't have BM,so we straight ganti chemistry and BM.When I having lunch with them in the chicken rice shop,I meet back my From1 to3 science teacher,she is a good teacher,all the student that she teach all score A in PMR,but she pindah to PJ already.Just because we are ganti student,we cannot go in the class first,we walk around at downstair of the tuisyen center and buying junkfood to eat.That ganti student for chemistry is !6 people and BM is 20 people,we gonna scold by the bos of the tuisyen center,and we need to sit on the red chair to ganti class,Walau!!!our backbone and ass was pain.We sit for 4hour.

Friday...haiyo...still sick
I go to school today....my class5 people came, Meranti class around 10 and Kiara 0 people came.
Today experiment got 2 student from Meranti class join in,there is WShuien and YJin ,because there very little people in the class .We do 4 experiment to test the cation.After experiment,we mix all the chemical together to see some special colour chemical.YJian try to lie to me and CMeng,he add hot water in the chemical and say chemical reaction happen.We take photo on that day also,this is our last chemistry experiment in this year.When YJian ask YJin to take photo,YJin is taking video,and Yjian was holding the post for a long time only he knew that YJin is taking video.After experiment,I was planning to ask my brother come to school pick,but I change my mind,playing my Mp4 and CMeng hand phone and chit chating with my friend in the class .
Next week is holiday,but I think this holiday will be the study holiday,because the school test is coming.After holiday,I can see some new testing prefect and most of it is my friend.

Red litmus paper turn to blue......

yellow precipitate was formed ....
.
After mix all the chemical together ,looks like a sambal on the chemical,and is cool.....

Mix and mix ,it is colourful but poisonous

All the colourful and cool mixture(from left,up to right ,YJian,WShuien,YJin anf me....)
(photo taken by CMeng hanf phone)
That night BIO tuisyen was fun but damn noise.I find out that I really choose the right BIO tuisyen place,I really learn a lot in this tuisyen class and the techer is good.

Saturday....yeah!!!feeling better...
That day,I and my family was going to 1U .My brother was ordering the Jay Chou album.
The price of the normal album is rm43 bucks but that want with the limited edition rubisk cube cos rm 105 !!!!It means the rubisk cube cos rm 62 bucks,is expensive than the album.....
My mum was keep asking my brother don't order the expensive want but in the end my brother ordered the expensive want........

No comments: