Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Day in Mcdonald....................

20 September 2008 Saturday
Yesterday ,E-lin and GLeng ask me to Mcd study,so I promise them to go and I also ask MWai to go to do our chemistry homework.JJian and
WShuien go also.Today I wake up at 11 am,because yesterday damn tired.1.30pm,GLeng call me but my brother pick up,because I not at home.She say she cant go and she say cancel.Then I call MWai ,MWai say they all are already they,so I also go.
When I reach there,we start doing our own work,WShuien and JJian doing their own Ekspedisi logbook and I and MWai doing our chemistry work.There is a lot of thing we(I and MWai)need to copy,cant finish in one day,and Mr Ng,our chemistry teacher say if we never finish all the work before Tuesday,we cannot go in the lab an
d stay outside and do.I think on Tuesday sure got go a lot people cannot go in the lab,because yesterday I ask the classmate to take the answer that Mr Ng gave and copy,not much people care about it.when there is Monday,it will be too late,because the work cannot finish in 1 day.
We keep doing our work,until 3 something ,E-lin call MWai she is coming.She came and do her Add Maths.She is only the girl,I think she will felt a bit boring because GLeng is no here.We do our work,eat,play and chit chat together,I find out there is a lot of fun.I stay untill 4.30pm ,my dad came and fetch me.
My MP4 had spoil yesterday,damn sad
lar..........

No comments: