Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chemistry work......Stress..............

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!
Still got a lot need to copy.......
My hand pain already...........
Tuesday need to let Mr Ng check already......
I just copy until half of the book,then come and write this blog and rest......
Today morning until afternoon,I went out with my family,don't have time to do,(too bad)
I just call MWai just now ,he also still copying
I think at least need to 2 days to finish this work without rest and playing,
we need to copy the answer from pg 1 until 121.some of the page dun have answer,need to do our self.....
Tomorrow still got BIO presentation,haiyo....
I am very tired now,I think tonight not need to sleep,but I scare to tomorrow afternoon Add Maths tuisyen ,I will sleep at there,so how?
Hope tomorrow got more free period or teacher don't want to teach let me sleep in the class.
School test coming ,still not study yet,charm!!!
Is the time for me to go back to do the homework......
I WANT TO z z Z Z.......but can t........

No comments: