Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy...............

almost 1 month,i never update my blog...........
because i am too busy.........
sport day and scout camp is near.....
A lot of thing need to prepared..........
I become the first aider during "saringan " and sport day.....
It is fun when working with BBSM member,they all are friendly...........
I get more experience during duty of first aider................

Got a lot thing happen to me last few week....
I get back my result.......
Finally ,I get my first handphone.......
Went out with travis ,zheng yang ,chok dong ,bu yeow,fern and yoong ying to watch movie
marching training...............
Camp meeting................
still got a lot..................

Next 2 week will be more busy..............
Get ready for the "war"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: