Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just went to see dentist........my teeth damn pain now......haha
STUPID school!!!!!Every time,scout got camp,school sure create a lot of problem to scout want lor...we had change more than 3 times of the scout camp date,today teacher told us that during camp day got school to replacement for the Hari Raya holiday......really stupid......every time also like that..i hate it!!!!!

Today I saw the form 4 student doing the ticker-tape(hope i never spell wrong..haha)experiment,I remind back how fun was it when I m doing this experiment with my friend when i m form 4...
Actually form 4 got a lot of fun experiment,I feel like doing all of this experiment again...haha....but I hate to do PEKA after experiment....haha...
Sometime the form 4 student ask me some question about the subject,i can't answer,i m thinking what had i learn during form 4.....haha....I don't really study well when i m form 4....hope it is not too late I start study now.....haha

Today went to see dentist.....so pain.....aiyo.........
Tomorrow co-curriculum start....so excited....yeah....
Saturday getting prize......happy lor.....yeah.....
Hope the camp date would not change.....pray for it.......

No comments: