Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8/4/09
wee................this friday is skill camp....woooooooooohoooooo............i m hyperactive,plus busy and happy.......lalallalalallalallalalallala.................

I m busy for this friday camp last few week ,plus tired and a bit lazy....so no time to post....haha
lets see wat happen to me last few week.....

Receiving price.....second place in 4 Jati.....2008....
Before i went to school....I having breakfast with ling brother ,bubu and cmeng....
After i went to school......when i reach the school ,the PIBG meeting just started,so we have to wait.....
Until 10 something...i think ,it only end......wait for so long,.........
So i just walked around talked with my friend and play my camera......yeah!!!
I like to take photo.........

=p


bchee and cmeng is playing rubik cube,,,,,,,,dunno y everyone like to play now..haha

Yeah.....it started........but still had to wait......

I m still playing with camera........

Bubu and BChee

Stupid box.......50 sen coin cannot put inside...
Kevin was so kind.....

My name was in the book....YEAH!!!!!!!


the drama...it was funny and ok lor...but i watch 3 time ....haha...the second and third time i watch is not funny oledi....haha....



Take prize oso need wait.............

Take photo only.................




Want fight is it?!


18/4/09
.
yeah!!!!scout!!!the best uniform team in BSD 2 year 2008!!!scout rock!!!!!
I told "someone" that i dun like to show off,actually i m sharing....haha......

Collect dry leaf,banana leaf and coconut leaf for camp +meeting


Really fun,but in the end all the leaf turn into 'yellow',so it is useless...haha

After that........
Went to buy camp stuff with friend............
CDong,Zyang,Yjian and JJian was going with me.......
.

Waiting bus.....to went back home......
My patrol(group)spend the most money among the 3 patrol....nvm lar.....is camp,so is fun..haha
I bought water gun for fun.........haha..no la....for camp....

the thing we bought.....

Having lunch.............

some of the photo i grab from Yjian blog................

Form 1 colouring competition.............

is fun........
some of them r naughty.....
Look at them,remind me tat when i still form1 ,always do some silly thing.....just like them
Actually im not suppose be there,becoz of something .....i only be there...some of u noe it.....

First time eat strawberry MOO MOO ice cream.....

Went to 1u,there having a promotion of this ice cream,so i ask my mom to buy and try....
my mom bought 2 boxes...
After that ,i just opened it and eat at the corrodor of shopping mall.....
Damn nice and tasty......I already addicted....I almost everyday eat it until i finish 2 boxes
I eat 90 percent of 2 boxes of the ice cream...........lol

Having senior and patrol leader of junior scout meeting in sir TS house......

Nothing special......
I think got .......or maybe dun have.....I forgot oledi......haha










I think this all happen last few week................
The scout skill camp had pass 1 week,damn fun......
I already step down last wednesday as a quartermaster in troop 152 for 1 years........
Dunno wat to say after step down.......

today went to disable home for service........
I saw YB Datin Paduka Chew Mei Fun,Malaysia idol Daniel Lee and DJ of 9 88 fm today...
DU scout oso........some of them r friendly......
very fun......weee...........................
felt happy after service...not because of them ......dunno y......haha.......

Just came back from travis birthday party at Mcd ,very fun oso....

I will post up all the photo soon..................

No comments: