Monday, April 27, 2009

Photo session......
I bought my camera.............I love to snap picture.............yeah!!!!
The first photo that I take was prefect.........
When we r waiting the teacher and other prefect,,play with my camera only lo....

Dua orang putih................

EMO..............

the face looks so pale..............
He oso love to snap photo and play camera.............
Finally ,it was our turn............
take almost 10 min to arrange the place...........=_=
Fern helped took all the photo....tq
Lets have a look at my pose..........n compare my skin colour with other...super dark...haiz...

chest expand.................haha....

chest become smaller...........

Tak nak!!!don't smoke............

dunno wat pose is this...haha...

EMO!!!!!


Look at me JJian...............

normal height..............

Getting shorter..............

Disappear.........

The end.............

5 Meranti class photo...........

That day a lot people didn't came.....too bad.....



serious want............

all prefect at the back....it looks special plus cool
5 Meranti got 2 P got the most among the class in school,it is
Pengawas
and
Pangakap=p
haha..........
Free pose,my class got a lot of free pose photo......

YT so ego.........

I didn't pose properly la.............wasted.......haiz


Kelab Badminton...................

The photo a bit blur,because the lens of my camera is not clean...too bad....
I m the darkest...........haiz.................

FREE POSE!!!!
Mr Ng and Cik Suyana-Why so serious............haha
Mr Ng hide his "kitty" porch...........haha
Try to search where is MYee......
Feel sorry to form 1 and form 3 ajk,becoz they all are late ,so they all are not in the photo...too bad.....

After that ,I clean the lens of my camera............

I m testing my camera,it looks better.......
Hey,there is the camera man,his camera oso not bad...........


Pengakap!!!!!!!!

YT.........a shy pose...........

We wait Cik Asmiza about 10 min lidat........
In this photo,everyone was look at Cik Asmiza......haha (nice photo)



This year photo got more people............

All the teacher pose..........not bad....
"kelam kabut"


-End-


I also got kelab bola tampar and kelab pencipta alam photo,I didn't pose,if anyone want it,just pass me your thumb drive.=p


Random Picture

No comments: