Friday, May 1, 2009

Now is in the early morning,second day of May......
Yesterday was labour day,for me it is nothing special,it just like a normal Sunday,go shopping with family only or go visit uncle and aunt only................
I went to Mid Valley yesterday,a lot people lo,and I accidentally bought the most expensive bread in my life,there got one Japanese bakery shop,I went in with my mom to buy bread for our tea time food,then i saw 1 boxes of bread with ham and cheese,inside got 4 pieces,i thought it is rm6.20,then i think not bad la,got 4 pieces of it,valuable lo.When pay money that time,I only know it is rm 9.20,OMG!!!can eat 2 bowl of mee oledi,haha.......my mom said i always choose the most expensive food.......=_=
I go check the price ,I found out rm .6.20 is for the bread beside the bread I bought...=_=
but the taste of the bread nice lor............

later ,i going to play badminton in club with CMeng, Ah Wong and ZYang....and after that meeting about the badminton competition...............
n n n.........after that ,I going klang to visit my aunt......such a busy day............
Yesterday,Mr Phang physic tuition,CMeng told me he going to 'letak jawatan'for pengerusi in badminton club,becoz of sumthing lo.........OMG.......
the ajk badminton only left me,Ah Wong ,ZYang and Kesvin......haiz.....
Don't know what is Mr Ng reaction after hearing this news...haha..........
Next month is badminton competition,getting busy again.....
11 more days,school mid year exam,the stress is coming nearer to me...............
Havent study yet, going to 'die'la..........haha
gtg play badminton................bye ..Xp....

Random Picture

No comments: