Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wesak Day...........
Aunt and nephew came and stay at my house yesterday.......
In the early morning,we went to chempaka temple..........
then i meet billy hue and james tang there...........
after we went to the curve shopping........ I didn't buy anything.........
I saw one of my favourite cartoon-Monster Inc.........


Sulley and Mike

Dunno what to pose...........just pose a retarded pose.........haha..........

Then after lunch,went back home and sleep.......until now..........
My blog maybe will be dead for 3 week like that.............school test lo.............
sure can't get a good result...............haiyo...........especially physic and chemistry....haha
Badminton competiton next month,facing a lot of problem plus stress........
Dunno y I sudddely like by2 song.........haha...........
gtg study....=p........bye.....

Random Picture

SD club badminton court



-End-

No comments: