Sunday, April 19, 2009

10/4/09
Finally.....the camp day.......
the whole day ,i and my friend no go in the class,we got the permission from teacher that we no need go in the class......because we need to prepare the stuff for camp...
Starting from morning,we cleaned the dewan,go find some broken chair leg for "pacak" of the junior campsite,carry all the tools from the storeroom to the dewan ,get the dewan and staircase key from teacher,cut the stick for fence of senior campsite................
9 something,the bakau arrive our school!!!!!!!!Woohoo!!!100 bakau!!!!whee.........
Then we cut the bakau in 3 different length.......
Everyone was tired after doing all of this job.......
Thanks to all the senior by doing all of this job.....
the camp havent start,everyone oledi so tired....haha
After this,we Mcd for lunch,just because of the coke......

Taada!!!!the dewan was so clean..........
2.00 pm the registration of the camp was started.....


Registration was at canteen,incharge by CMeng.....


Taada!!!!!my patrol flag(group flag)drawn by JKitt,he really pro in Art
My patrol name is Darkspear.....
The camp theme of this camp is Reviving of Gryphon


Three different pose.......
Three different pangkat
Rover,squire,senior...
Sir Billy,Sir TS,me.........
Long time didnt pose this pose oledi......LOL


Sir TS is giving a briefing of the camp to the junior...........


It was senior turn for Sir TS to give camp briefing......
3pm ,istiadat pangakap......this mean the camp had started...WOOhoo!!!!!


Istiadat.........


After that,the QM of the troop,me, is giving some of the tools to the QM of the patrol........
The senior started their pioneering project and build tent with fly sheet and bakau
the junior went to build their modern tent and had a bengkel conduct by miss LMay


The cute senior................开工!!!!


During the junior setting their tent,we found sumthing funny,they put their full-u on the baby tree......
It looks like a grave......haha...........
Sir TS ,dun be so sad........lol


Taada!!!the tent builded by the senior.........
Because three day of the camp rained,and the ground was wet,so we never sleep under it,so it can say that we build for fun..........


The cute senior again........
They are breaking the big stone with my hammer for the pioneering project.....


Our pintu gerbang was done,we are raising it up...............


I got the power.........raise it up!!!!!!!lol.......


The pintu gerbang already raise up...Woohoo!!
OMG!!i looks like a farmer.....I folded my pants up,because I dont want my pants get dirty..haha


i like a noob lidat....plus slake..everyone was doing their job,i go pose there...sorry la...hahaha.....
Around 6 sumthing,senior still continue do their pineering project and junior went for modern cooking!!!!


They bring rafia string for modern cooking,hahaha........

.
This modern cooking,the main dish was nasi briyani ,hope the spelling is not wrong,haha
side dish was chicken and vegetables
dessert was fruit..........
Around 8.30 pm sumthing was ice breaking!!!


very fun.....
After that senior went to helped the treasure hunt for junior......
11/04/09
Whee.....around 2 sumthing,we do backwood..............
All the senior no sleep,YEAH!!!!!!!


Starting the fire.............


We cooked sausage........and some other thing.......
We no make roti lilit and chicken ,because very late in night oledi...........


We cooked with the hot amber not the fire......


6 am,morning exercise for junior,senior free time......
After breakfast was morning inspection for senior and junior......


Some of them first time do morning inspection,I saw some funny mistake....
I saw two guy got the semangat being a prefect....


Bring prefect tie and name tag go camp.....super semangat....haha....jk only


Bring name tag only,semangat only......hahaha.....jk only
I lost this prefect name tag long time ago....n I dun like the new name tag,so I didnt wear it..
n n n...last year want was free want,this year need to cos RM5!!!!!!I didnt order it,they pandai pandai go make it for me and ask money from me..........my friend oso not happy with it,but in the end they still pay........so I pay only lo....What the %#@$%##!!


I prefer this want than the new name tag,actually this is scout uniform name tag,so cool....
I m the only one sew this name tag on my shirt.....nice.........YEAH!!!!!!!


This plate very cute,last time when i young,i also got 1 almost same like this....but now i dunno where is it oledi.....
After that,junior went for backwood and senior continue pioneering project and preparing obstacle cross.....


I am asking for something.........(i like this photo)


I am doing the Monkey Bar.......


BACKWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!at the back of the school!!!lol(nice photo)


it takes one people to start fire,one to watch,two to give moral support.hahaha....jk only


They all are doing the roti lilit and chicken...........


Cleaning up.....


We are making obstacle cross of rope climbing.............(nice photo)


Sir is trying the taste of all the backwood food cooked by the junior


Check the chicken with knife to see the chicken is cooked or not........


FAILED....the chicken is not cooked at all


After backwood,the junior having their mini pioneering............
Around 3 pm,was the obstacle cross for junior...Whee.........................


Four people doing four different thing,(nice photo)
Sir billy blowing viesel,WShuien rowing the rafia string,Sophie was rest and I am putting something into my porch.....lol


This obstacle cross last year also got,but this year the displacement longer.....


Rope climbing...
If u know the technique to climb,it is very easy only...........


Mud crawling,last year want was better,more mud,more harder.............(nice photo)


Titi Goyang......this year want more harder.....
I need to thank Sir Dawson,because he teach me and CMeng how to build it....

.
Wall Climbing.....this obstacle cross need teamwork......


I forgot wat is this call...hehe.......not bad oso......
Total got 6 obstacle cross......thanks to all the senior for building all of this thing...
After that,we started to prepare everything for MK (malam kebudayaan)


I need to thanks Sir Jarrel for teaching me how to make fire stick,,,,,,
Now I know how to make oledi.....YEAH!!!


Small fire stick ...damn cool....can last for 5 to 10 min only.....this want just test only....
The hardest part was not making fire stick ,it was finding a pail for the sand,non of the senior want to borrow their pail,I no bring,so just go curi from somewhere(cannot tell),after put all the sand in the pail,I need to carry back from the field to tapak perhimpunan,is so....heavy....
The sand is use to make the fire goes off...........
but nvm.....the fire stick very cool can oledi.....haha


The last dinner in the camp,the camp food prepare by canteen in this few day was nice,it is better than what they sell during school time......
Finally,the MK night started..............


Just because raining,our senior drama presentation need to from tapak perhimpunan move into dewan....haiz...........


I m asking for sumthing again....I m not holding orange juice......haha...that want is kerosene.


Whee..................the fire was so big and strong...........


This drama also a open ceremony for MK night..........


Sir Billy was the person to light up the fire on the wok for the open ceremony of the MK night


After that,inside the dewan was full of smoke..............


We thought the fire of the big fire stick can last for an hour,but it the end,the fire can only last for around 20 min,I think because rain.............


Alyff and Izzat came to our MK night
Pn Yau,Pn Low,Vimeshen came oso..............


Wu....A le le.....A le le chika bomba....o ale o ale o............
This part was fun..everyone like it.After camp ,everyone still playing it,junior also addicted playing the game call 'please follow what i do'

Sir Jeremy and Sir Jarrel....a very yeng pose....
All the junior presentation not bad la..........everypart of the MK very fun


The MK end by the song sang by the senior-"here is my home'
Alyff played guitar for our song oso....tq
After that,Sir Colin just gave a us a speech
Aroung 11 pm,we false the junior go sleep,we bluff them,if they dun want to sleep,we will ask them to march in the midnight...........
We do this ,because got Frozen Throne in midnight.........
I ,CMeng and YJian are the only senior incharge of this game,other senior just went to sleep only.
Actually sophie suppose to help oso ,but she not feeling well,so in the end she no help
Sir Billy want the senior play this game oso,but the senior too tired,so no need lo
During obstacle cross and MK preparation that time,we oledi set up everything in one of the classroom oledi.
12/04/09
12 am,we carry all the tools ,speaker and laptop went up to the classroom..............
1 am sumthing,CMeng wake the junior up by patrol to play this game......
CMeng told me it is very hard to wake them up.....
After that,we blind fold them,and bring them walk around the school...........
YJian and other rover were incharge of this ,they all also make a lot of scary sound to scare them,when the junior dunno where are they oledi,YJian and other rover will bring them into the classroom..............

(nice photo)

When waiting the junior come,I and sir Billy slept for 10 min lidat,sir jeremy was playing dota and miss was look at sir jeremy played dota.
Very sleepy..............
I act as a guy bitten by a snake in this game,and they all must pass through all the station to get the dettol to safe me.They also need to used their first aid skill that they had learned in the bengkel.
When the junior was near the classroom that we are in,Sir Billy turn on the scary crying music with the loud speaker....
Two junior scared until cry,one junior fainted............luckily nth happen to the fainted junior....


They all dunno i m sitting in front of them......


All of them are blur........just wake up......


They all need to pass through there to get the BB gun bullet.....


Aim and Shoot...............


The last station.......


non of the patrol can safe me.........I "die" 5 times........haha.........
All of the station require teamwork.......
Everything end at 3 sumthing,super sleepy..........
Everyone went to sleep,I alone went to bath...
So scary,1 person bath in the midnight in the toilet,summore everyone oledi slept,plus before that I keep scare the junior......
I need to bath,because I felt very uncomfortable plus my body full of sweat,and I noe the last day dun have time to bath...........
After that around 4 sumthing,i went to sleep.....
I wake up at 6am,and sleep back.....
sleep until 7 am,wake up straight away change my full-u and go istiadat,i never brush my teeth and eat breakast..........because no time..........
After istiadat,the form 3 junior told me i open my eye when i m sleeping,because when they talked to me,i never respond,then they only realize i m sleeping.....so cool...i never try it before.....
Is the time for morning inspection again...........
This time only junior do only,senior no need to do....YEAH!!!!!!!


Sir and Miss was ready to check morning inspection of junior....
Two different pose....(nice Photo)


This time the morning inspection was better than the day before..........



cool......(nice photo)
Senior continue their pioneering..........
BEFORE...............


AFTER

Finally all the pioneering project was done..........


Trasheal tower....(hope i no spell wrong)


Hour glass............


Stilt Tower............


Stilt tower and hour glass combine..............


The tripod done by the junior...........not bad la.....


I m strong.........it looks heavy..actually very light only....because the bamboo oledi spoiled.........



The senior................
Look at my pose in every photo down here............





YT is horny in this photo..........lol


The King!!!!!!!!
Most of the junior and senior went back early on that day,so there is no tutup istiadat....
OMG left less than 20 ppl to clean up,so tired......
I m not hyper on the last day of the camp,some of the senior came and ask me why am i so cool the last day of the camp,I didnt talk much oso.....because I m tired and sleepy,plus a bit not feeling well.......so lidat la......sorry oso.......I slept 3 hour in this camp...haha
I would like to say sorry to the senior,especially CDong,I not much helping in pioneering project,because I m busy in QM stuff...........Sorry.....
I need to thank sir TLoong ,sir TSan,sir Edwin,Andrew,Vimishen,and other ,because u all helped me to take those nice photo.....Thanks.............total got 958 photo......haha...2 GB memory card almost full........haha.....

15/04/09
It is a koko day............

I saw science and math club was doing the experiment of coke with the mentos....
All of them can be say failed to do this experiment,because it never "explode" until very high


JWeng and Eugene
During scout meeting.............


We bring the junior to see our pioneering project,they all like the small kid playing in the playground,climb here and climb there.......haha......jk only.....


I m holding the strongest bamboo.......
I m acting retarded.............


They all waiting the result............
Actually all the award should give out during the last day of the camp,just because a lot of people went back early,so we just postponed until this day..........


The fate best camper......haha.......JWeng and MWai
Two of them was helped in giving award to the junior
After all of this ,was the time for 2008 COH to step down anf pass the power to the new COH,
COH-Code Of Honour..........


2008 COH
Troop leader:Chia Yun Jian
Secretary: Chin Chee Meng
Treasurer:Kang Wee Shuien
Vice Treasure:Lim Jia Jian
Quatermaster:Kwang Yong Tick=p


Passing the power to the new COH..(nicephoto)


2009 COH
Troop leader:Chan Sze Ching
Secretary: Amy Lo Lai Voon
Treasurer:Wong Joon Keet
Vice Treasure:Thanesh
Quatermaster:Lee Pei Wen
Ikmal Amir
After step down,some of u will think I will be more free,actually is not,because I am still naib pengerusi of badminton club,,,,,,,,,,
Being a COH was good,because can get more experience in planing a activity,learn more new thing,but sumtime will be very busy,especially when camp is coming...
Almost everyweek also got COH meeting...........but fun la.........
As a QM of the troop,also very busy,I need to thank the senior and junior always helping me in doing the QM stuff,especially the COH,Travis,Bubu,CDong,ZYang,MWai,MYee,BLooi......a lot...
Not forgetting the hyperactive,sumtime childish,cute......form 2 gang that I always with them,Philip,Kesvin,EChern,Wern Han and Andrew...............They all also helped me in everytime.
I need to thanks Sir Billy ,Sir TLoong,Sir TSan and Miss LMay oso,because they taught me a lot of new thing..........
THANKS a lot...............
I have a best memories in my mind for being a COH ,QM of the troop,I will miss it a lot.......T_T
After step down,doesn't mean my scout life end,Once a Scout ,Always a Scout....
Hope I can still can continue join scout after form 5..........
I also hope the new COH can do better than my year...........



















Finally ,I finish update the camp post of my blog,I spend more than 10 hour to update it....
Woohoo................Whee.............................
This is the longest post that i post...........
Actually,I think before to ponteng school to finish it,haha.........but u noe i m a good st_de_t..hehe
My skin turn into darker in this few week......T_T...super dark....haha
Last few day was the photo section for class,and club .........
I bought my camera to take photo oso...........fun la...........
The free pose for the class photo.was wasted,because I never pose properly...

The photo of service at Beautiful Gate,travis birthday party,class photo,scout group photo and badminton club photo will update to my blog soon..........
School Test coming,so it will be later.............

No comments: