Monday, June 1, 2009

the day after school test

Thursday 28/05/09
today most of my friend not in class ,some go to Melaka trip,go for extra subject test and skip school.......sien ............
I didn't bring any test book to school,i know teacher not going to teach also,i just bring a Chinese history book for competition and study..........
first 2 period ,moral,teacher didn't teach,so i study the book only lo...
3th period,pj,teacher didn't come,Mr do came in our class,I discuss Mr do about the new table and chair in school hall.He decided to give 4 Meranti and 4 Jati or 5Kiara and 2Meranti.He went to 5 Kiara and ask the student,the class student dun want to change,so give to 4 Meranti and 4 Jati lo.After I n CDong go clear the storeroom at Blok C,throw all the spoiled table and chair to kandang and sweep the floor.the storeroom like 5 years never clean before,full of dust.

I and CDong was incharge in this"moving table and chair project'.This project start after recess,because still got test in the hall.....so i just walk around the school,play around the school until recess,i really nothing to do.........

Today also my last day being a prefect.During recess,i went 4 Meranti and play.I had tugas for form 4 class about 6 month like that,I really had fun tugas at there....haha....
During school test,I didn't tugas,I feel like something missing....haha......

After recess,I ask the form 4 to move their table and chair to storeroom at blok C.Luckily their class got people come,consider a lot ppl come,but most of them are girls.Not bad la,can carry so much table and chair.Mr Do used their table and chair trade with form 1 and form 2 class spoiled table and chair.Those spoiled table and chair throw to kandang.OMG,I sweat a lot.
The tanjung class student ,leave their spoiled table in front of the storeroom,didn't carry down to the kandang,Mr Do got a bit angry lo.
The best part is here,because got a lot spoiled table at up stair and only a few ppl carry table only,teacher allow us to throw the table from second floor to first floor.Not everyone can do this in the school,but me make sure no ppl at ground floor ,safety first.A lot of student stand at corridor and looked at us.........whee........................................

After that ,I go get the key to open the hall and let the form 4 student to get their new table and chair..........then CDong don't know go where already........
Mr Do ask me arrange 20 table behind the hall nicely,1 person carry 20 table,memang shock!!!
after i finished everything,CDong only came down,really swt..........
I can see the teamwork among the form4 student,give a clap to them......
after they all finished carry table and chair,the mission is completed........YEAH!!!

I walked around the school again after everything done......
I meet Philip at the corridor,so I follow him to his class and played lo....
When we reach Chinese class,I saw a teacher standing there.She is so uphappy,just because she felt unfair to her class Chinese class student had to clean the Chinese class and Chinese class teacher went to Melaka ,not in the school .She told me that why other Chinese class student no need to clean the Chinese class.She asked me to asked my class Chinese class student come and clean the class.so i ask only lo............
Some of my classmate came and clean for a while ,then went off.left me CDong and WShuien.
The teacher was so angry.
She went in the Chinese class,keep complain this part not clean,there part not clean,and scolded us how we cleaned the class.........I and CDong was so 'Bu Shuang' to her......
I was helping Mr Do the whole morning,already so tired,I help u clean the class,u summore keep complain only and stand at there do nothing.....I really feel like pissed off her....

Today,not ppl can fetch me home,have to walk..........haiz,already so tired,still need to walk....
After that I went tuisyen at Luke Tan,felt so sleepy.At night still got English tuisyen....
I lost my Chinese history book for competition in the same day also.....T.T
Dunno which ppl liked the book so much........i regret joining the competition......the book is boring......
If any accidentally took my book,pls give back me.........or who sot extra,pls borrow me.........

Random Picture




I took the day before the test ,last period.
I first time having test in the school hall.




Finally done one of the post......I not going to update in up coming 2 days,becoz I got a lot of tuisyen.......
I got a new and funny hairstyle......=p



No comments: