Sunday, June 7, 2009

XPDC ekspedisi XPDC

30 May 2009 Saturday
6.30am,went to school and wait for Sir Billy to fetch us to SMK Tropicana.......
This consider is my first XPDC,I regret last year didn't went to Melaka 40 km XPDC....becoz parents dun let.....haha.......
This time I just follow one of the junior patrol,walk behind the patrol and observe they all.My distance between the junior patrol is 1 classroom like that......
My mission is guide them and write down their mistake in XPDC.........
This XPDC is 10 km only in BU area.......start and end at SMK Tropicana
CDong helped me bought the reflector vest.After Sir Colin given us the briefing ,we only know that no need to wear.=-=
I met back some of the 2007 Triplex Camp friend,WLiam,Benjamin and Jian Yong.
This year is our school junior first time join XPDC.....haha....
I and CDong was in a team and follow patrol Bolt.....
I didn't took many photo,because I m walking ,very hard to snap picture....
Sir Neal is giving the briefing to the junior....


Patrol Bolt.........cute junior.........haha.....


The junior was pick some flower and leaf from here.......I think is one of the task.....


Can you see anyone inside this photo?
Patrol Bolt is inside the photo.......
This is the first check point......is a nice and big park....


My Patrol was the second patrol to arrived this first check point....
CMeng patrol was the first patrol to arrived...


Sir Raymond is giving the task to the junior and tell them their mistake....


We leave the first check point and go to the second check point.....
I like this photo.....=p
If i not mistaken ,total got 4 check point......
My patrol was the second patrol arrive the school,and CMeng patrol was the first patrol....
Both of our patrol arrived the school early.....I think after 30 minute,the third patrol only arrive......


the first 2 patrol arrived the school....YEAH!!!


My patrol Patrol Leader is lapor diri to sir Raymond


Sir Raymond is checking their map and the task done by them.....


My patrol was second patrol arrives,but the first patrol to laporkan diri, haha...
The first patrol arrives is the second patrol to laporkan diri.....funny.....


Is his turn to lapor diri.......
After that,Sir Colin arrive and he bought a Slupee for each patrol.......
then he ask us to sit down ,and told us a joke.......and joking with the junior....
Sir Colin keep hit me,because I didn't walked inside the road....haha...
Then,we went home..........
Sir Max fetch us to 1U to take bus go home.......we oso having lunch at there......
Sir Billy and Sir Max ,thank you for fetching us..........
I like XPDC.....very fun........I wanna go again,but is impossible,because SPM is near.....








I m sick now...........haha.....but still online......
still got 2 more post.....=p
mb cancel one of it.............


Random Picture....


























No comments: