Saturday, August 1, 2009

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m so hyper now....and tired oso.........
i just came back from BBSM MK night....it was awesome............
This morning I went to BU 4 for the BC competition......not bad la......got a lot hot girls .....haha...
I saw Pn Cheah......long time didn't see her liao.....she is more pretty than last time....haha

Both of my brother went to party tonight.......that is y i still can blogging here.......
now is 11.55 pm ,they still haven't come back yet......it is good thing to me....haha
actually my dad dun let me go tonight want....just becoz both of my brother went out tonight..so i can use this point and my result in the test to talk to my dad...haha
but he said untill 10.30 only......then i talk until 11 pm.....
still not enough for me...haha....because the MK is until 12 sumthing.........
TheMK until half way ,i need to went back...summore the most fun part was going to start...haiz.............really wat want lo......

I reach there 8 sumthing,they all having dinner......
My Ah Wong "papa"saw me and he was so happy...haha...
I bought sumthing for my friend oso......
then bubu and zyang came oso.....
I already record around 10 video like that...and i got more than 50 photo going to pose including the Chinese test pic oso in this blog....so just wait only la.......
Their MK night really ROCKS!!!!!
I really dun have so much stress now...WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Very sleepy.......I will update as soon as possible.....=p

No comments: