Wednesday, July 29, 2009

there sumthing I want to do,but can't do .........
here are the place i can do............
Arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stress ah!!!!!!!!!!!
can't stand for it anymore...........
BC competition,luke tan homework,stupid bc presentation,merdeka marching,spm preparation,
getting back my exam result....so disappointed!!!!!
I going to siao oledi!!!!!!!!!

i will cancel off the marching thingy...........
I hate bc class now,every week also need to do presentation.....u think we got a lot of free time is it......siao punya!!!!
JJian ask me dun care the bc competition,but i can't .dunno y......
I promise luke tan to finish the homework,i need to finish the homework,or else i can't get a good result in add math.....i must done it!!!!
I need to prepare my spm now!!!!!

I am going to bbsm camp MK night,there is good place for me to relax......yeah!!!!

I sprain my neck today and my finger get cut by the window......
Today the form 2 guy climb to first floor to get sumthing,and dunno how to come down,he wanted to jump,but it is too dangerous.........so i go help him....and his ass sit on my face ,i sprain my neck....still got a bit pain......

my result still suck in this exam.......i must work harder!!!!

Random Picture







Club Photography












笑一笑,世界会更美好......
乐观一点,那会更美好......

No comments: