Monday, July 20, 2009

Today,first day of monthly exam....
i didnt prepare much for this exam....so lidat lo..........
yesterday i study the wrong chapter for sejarah....
I spend 2 hour to study that stupid chapter......only i realize i study the wrong chapter,really stupid......first time scold bad word in the midnight.....summore scold until very loud.....
feel like throw away the form 4 sejarah book....&*%$#@*^$%#@
haha....

Today Bm,for it was easier than mid year exam lo......the bina ayat and peribahasa part can do lo....
Sejarah,i felt like very hard lo.......harder than mid term lo......I dun think i can get A2 lo....
the structure part hard lo...
Math is very easy.......too bad I can't get 100 mark,becoz i wrong 1 question ,10 mark gone.....
I think this time sure got a lot ppl get 100 mark......

Actually i feel very stress to my math and add math subject in this time...
because i get low mark in last mid term test.......

Still got 1 more month.....is SPM trial.....

Here are some chemistry experiment pic.....about redox want....
















Tetrachloromethane....the purple colour solution will cause skin cancer
and it "kenal"my hand...is an acident....
so dangerous.....
Luckily nth happen to me,because there is no any cut on my hand....
Mr Kala joke with me,I still got a few month more to alive.....haha..

Taada!!!the first video in my blog
also a chemistry experiment....



This experiment is the best experiment among all the chemistry experiment
but very dangerous oso.....

This video is taken by CM hp

No comments: