Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I really dun have enough time now,i hope one day got 100 hour.....haha
next week school test..and this week suddenly got so much homework......crazy want....
I no need prepare test becoz of the homework.....
I starting feel the pressure of the SPM...

I starting lost interest to koko,i find out it is so boring....haha
today i go joined kelab pencinta alam activity,is my first time,oso the last time.....
because the upcoming 2 activity ,i cannot involve..........
their activity not bad la.....at least can gained some new knowledge....
next time when u want choose a kelab,unit beruniform or permainan.....dun follow ur friend ,just follow ur interest.....now i regret........haha...

I will seldom update my blog until SPM end....i m getting busy......
Pray i got time to prepare my next week test.......haiyoyo........aiyoyo..........

here are the thing of 5 meranti,my class,going to put in majalah sekolah.....
my class oso planing to do class movie or video....haha...












bye bye bye bye .................................................=p

No comments: