Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 TWO 2

just awake~
i m too tired~
today whole orientation day just playing game only~
there is 3 game...
first was solve 3 IQ question~
Second was teamwork games~
third was Drama acting~

long time didn't perform drama d.....
feel weird....feel tension~
and i m the main character too~swt~
the title is energy~so hard to think the script ~
we didn't well in this drama~btw,just play n act for fun~haha~


I go make my student card today...and i use tat card to visit computer lab and library~
I don't want comment much...later KDU people will kill me~lolx...joking only~haha~
If u went Taylor,Segi,Sunway or those big n nice college before,u come to here,u will feel something wrong la...haha~
btw..i m ok with it...I m more worry to my course now~



Tomorrow n Thursday going to have course briefing and for us to choose our subject......
I heard mass com student have to choose 1 of the 2 subject which is Advertising and IT~
OMG~I want to study both of it le~so hard to choose~
I hate to decide thing~really hate it~
A lot people taking advertising,I don't know why...I choose either one oso can...haha~

Today got 2 hour break..i went out college with jia jian to that kopitiam had our lunch..the food is better..but still expensive la...normal oso lo..is at PJ area n near to the college.....
the shop lots is very near to the college only..walk like 5 min can reach d...compare the distance of SMK BSD 2 to the BSD shop lot is shorter....haha~
Today my brother not free to fetch me back from college,then i follow Seng's car back....
The orientation end at 3.15pm and I stay until 5 pm only go back....there was a super heavy rain~I stay at computer lab only.....n on9 until 5 pm~
When we are going back that time,the basement parking was flooded~>.< my shoes n pants was wet~ some people take out the shoes n cross only..haha~ I saw the people whose in charge in the management came down n check~don't know what will they do~haha~
Today i talk more than yesterday~haha~
I join tat IT gang again....haha~
wondering there is how many student in my class~
today i find out 1 more guy whose is study mass com~so the total of boy in the class is 4...lolx Hope tomorrow will be better...and hope I will love my course too~lolx~



RANDOM PIC PIC










No comments: