Monday, June 7, 2010

FOUR 4

I can't update my blog in this few day...
because my brother is back.....
so I can't use the com.....
I m getting my own laptop soon~yeah~
I m updating my blog in college now~
so no photo can be uploaded~haha~
I m not changing my course.....hope is a right decision~

I need to overcome a big obstacle in this 2 year and 4month...not because of my course,not because of all of the assignment,not because of this college.....
not going to write it here....because I don't want let too many people know...
so far,only my close friend and my brother know only....
You can me personally,if u are caring to me...haha~lolx~

This month,going to buy a laptop...
next sem...DXLR camera.......for photo communication.....
College just started...need to spend so much money...
I m worry and guilty...haha~
I m back to work...i work 1 day per week.......because I study 3 days per week and only 2 subject only..plus i NEED MONEY!!!
I try my best to save the money for DXLR camera...don't feel like using parents money~

Yesterday the first class for critical thinking and intro to mass com~
both of the lecturer for both subject are giving us assignment on today~
I feel a bit regret going back to work...haha~
Time management for me,is so important now~
I don't like critical thinking...because I don't really understand...haha~

English~
I plan to have a tuition soon....but don't know where...haha~
I didn't take public speaking skill on next sem.......because is not the right time...I still cant speak a perfect English sentences,without mistake in 5 min..10 min to the audience....
maybe it will be the last subject for me to take in diploma~

going to have mid term exam on 28 of june...so fast!!!!so stress!!!
going to have prom night on 1 of july......don't know to go or not yet..feel interested to go...but no transport..haha`
It is organize by the senior of mass com.....they all r studying PR now....it is for charity want...the money tat earn in prom night will be donate to CWS(children wish Society)
The price still can be accepted...RM100.....but i m saving money now~
the lecturer and most of the student of mass com will attend this prom night....
it is open for other course student also.....
see how la...if i got transport and friend,i only go~
This year BSD 2 prom night,i also don't know can go or not...I having final exam on november...ppl finish SPM,i started my final exam.........

Got to go library to do some stuff...bye~
sorry...no photo~

No comments: