Thursday, August 12, 2010

FIVE

wow...2 month didn't update my blog....I broke my promise...I didn't active my blog...haha~
I lost all my fans of my blog........they started complain d..haha~
Just realize some people got read my blog...haha~
Actually I got plenty of thing to post in my blog,plenty of picture..but I m just too busy in the pass 2 month,except my sem break....haha~And I always will got a lot of reason not to update my blog when I m online,especially when I log in my facebook d...haha~can say I m lazy lar...haha~
Sorry ya~haha~

Sem 2,just started today~nothing had change in the college.just got some new face appear in the college and my course..haha~
I took 5 subject in this sem,luckily I didn't take 6 subject.haha~...Today,I got 3 class,lecturer start to give assignment d,told us the assessment d,I can feel the stress d..haha~
I took
  1. Sociology(the hardest,the subject that got a lot of student fail in every sem),
  2. Writing and referencing skill(I hope this subject can help me improve my language,the lecturer not bad)
  3. Advertising(got no idea how easy or hard is it,I m sure got a lot assignment)
  4. Into to computer and IT(a lot of assignment and is hard.haha~I think is hard for me,because I m so noob in computer.haha~)
  5. Moral Education.(got no idea with it now)
This sem will be a tough sem~haha~
I wish I could get a better group member for my assignment.not like last sem.=.=(p/s:not to say I very good or pro here,I just realize something relate with this when I doing my assignment in the last sem,will tell you this,erm..maybe the next few post.haha~)
This sem,my class is mix with my junior n senior,and I didn't talk to anyone of them.
I feel some of them are arrogant,lol..btw,I can't judge them by their face or action,because this is just the first class.
And I am tired today,because I didnt sleep well for last few day,yesterday some more got work.haha~When I m tired,I really look damn emo and quiet.haha~

The lecturer for the 3 subject that I had attended,all are ok, except moral education lecturer,before I attend this class,I got a lot bad comment about him from my friend study pre U
and IT.haha~When I met him,he still ok for me now,but I don't know what will happen on next few classes.haha~

Well,now I study 4 days per week and I m back to work at TOPMAN.haha~Most of the people thought I resign d,but actually I didn't,I just stop working for 1 month onky.My manager allow me to stop for one month only,that is why I need to go back to work in this month.And wallet is so empty now~haha~I work on Tuesday and Wednesday in a week,if I m free,I will request work on sat or sun,but I don't think I got free time.haha~
This sem sure will be more busy than last sem.

This part of my is my latest life now...haha....
I want to update what I had didn't last 2 month,what had happen,just that I don't want this post to be too long,and is 11.30 pm,I don't have enough sleep for last few day and tomorrow morning still have class,so I will update a long post on this weekend.haha~
I got a lot of thing want to post,all are in my brain.I always "wrote"all the thing in my brain in everyday.I got plenty thing to post ah!!!haha~
GOOD NIGHT~

RANDOM PIC PIC




ROTI LILIT.....=)

(3 of the pic above is snap by tai loong with my camera)


3 hour break time in library today ...so sleepy and sien...too bad that I can't sleep on this sofa....haha~


Taada~my name..LOL..snap this yesterday...after work in 1u..haha,,,
new name for me..not bad..LOL..haha..

No comments: