Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Seven~(17/8/2010)

Just a short update here while waiting my hair to dry~
last post was very long~haha~.
this time will be the short~because I tired~
Today is the first class of Sociology,the hardest subject among all the subject that I take in this sem.A lot people fail this subject in every sem and a lot people said it is tough.
I find out it is so interesting,so nice to study society behavior,why the people in the society will act like that,look at people in the society in many ways~
Maybe because of the lecturer~I like her class~=)
This is just the first class,I m sure there are harder things are waiting for me~haha~
Next class,we going to watch Toy Story 3,yeah~(p/s:this is not a joke,LOL)...have to analyse the behavior in that movie.I guess I will fall sleep,because I watch a lot of time d~haha~

Today the class end earlier and I work earlier,because not enough people work today~
2000 plus stock intake today~very shock~
I solo do it again~I can't finish it today~
Raya is coming ,more stock is coming in~is just like Chinese new year,going to be busy again.whee~
I feel it is so fun when I m busy in working~is better than after CNY that period,really got nothing to do,have go find thing and do.
I always make a joke on that time,which is "TOPMAN hire me just to stand in the store for 8 hours,my job is just standing~"haha~

Parents is over protecting to me~Tonight I feel it again~a bit moody, after "advice" by them.I feel it is too over protecting.I knew they all love me,but sometime why can't they all just let go a bit.I told them I do stock for whole day,I end up scolded by them.They said storeroom very dirty ,the air in there not good and the stock is dirty.Don't do,ask other people do.Said I m stupid because of doing this job.=.=...
The storeroom is clean la~
This is the job lar,every store got this job lar,Raya is coming(more stock) and not enough people,of course will do stock for whole day la~
Not everyone can do stock~there is a reason why I am doing this job~haha~
I didn't said this to my dad when he was advising me,I just kept quiet,I don't want argue with him,I know he was bad mood , I sure lose,and it will become worse.
I told this to my mom after bathed,I explained to her,she just kept quiet.I think she accept what
I said.Every time I scolded by my dad,I will just talk to my mum or my mum will talk to me.
Not saying my parents are bad here,they just too good to me,and it make me felt uncomfortable sometime,I m that kind of person that don't like to trouble my family,friends and people.
Well~I know they love me,I love them too.I always try my best to make them happy.I got a parents that is loving me and caring me.=)


I will update a topic about "protective child" when I m free.=)
No photo for this post,I m too tired,Tomorrow morning shift.
Can I tahan?is 12 am now~haha~

2 comments:

Carson Tung said...

my parents are kinda look like yours...

Clarice said...

LOL you shouldn't be TOPMAN,
should be STANDMAN!!