Sunday, August 15, 2010

6 SIX 6 SIX(third dimension)

My lappy was hurt last few days cause by the electricity supply problem~
The electricity that supply to my house was over voltage and cause damage to a lot of electrical appliances in my house
A bit scary la,.I watched TV watch until half way,the speed of the fan went until very fast,faster than normal,some of the light keep blinking and alarm system keep rang.Now is the "ghost month"(I don't know what it call in English.hehe~),you know~haha~
Then my dad call my cousin,a pro electrical technician,come my house.He very good,so late in night d,still came to my house from Puchong.He find out that is the TNB problem.haha~
Always heard a lot bad comment from other people about TNB,but this time there are so efficient.
My cousin call them at 10 pm,they reach at 10.30pm,so fast.haha~but they came just check only and did nothing,because they cant do anything.haha~
Second day which is yesterday,they send a team here to repair it.They said the wire was burned,so it cause this happen.
It cause damage to me n my brother lappy,a lot of light bulb,auto gate,refrigerator and alarm system.I can see my parents wallet is bleeding.
I know my neighbour is worse than me.=(

Never mind.My lappy is back.Haven't introduce my first lappy before.Her name is Lolly~LOL...
She came from COMPAC family.I don't like her body colour now,which is bronze and brown in colour,I going to bring her for some cosmetology.LOL
She got disease now cause by the virus.I swear I will never ever borrow my Lolly to anyone anymore,unless it is emergency or I beside her.I hate those people that use my Lolly and don't know how to respect the owner which is me and Lolly.Can simply go cancel the web that I save in my mozilla firefox and go those stupid website.
She is sick now~=(

Is the "ghost month" in Buddhist culture or Chinese culture now,in chinese is call 重阳节(chong yang jie),is the month that the hell release the ghost to the earth.something like that,I didn't really know about it,can said I forget what it is about d.I remember I did a presentation about this when I was in secondary school in chinese class,there is a lot of story about how this thing came.I don't really remember it d,and my family don't pray it.
Got a lot of horror movie can watch on TV in this month.haha~

I going share some of my experience of feeling this "kind' of thing,the third dimension....
I feel it in my house and our school before.
Talk about house first,when I was standard 6,one of the mid night,everyone were slept and I was awake.Suddenly I heard the door sound beside my room,which is the room for guest.this room no people sleep in every night,my mom will only iron shirt in every afternoon only.We seldom use it unless got guest stay overnight in my house.I heard the opening and closing sound of the door of that room.Then I heard someone is talking in that room.I slept with both of my brother on that time,and my parents were slept at the other room and their room was always lock,I confirm all of them are slept.
So what happening next,I didn't slept for whole night.LOL....that is all..haha~
The second day morning,I asked my dad again to confirm it,he said he didn't wake up on that night,
There wasn't any thief came in my house on that day also..haha~
2 years later,my second brother move into that room.My brother told me,some night,he felt something was sleeping on his body and he can't move.haha~
got another one,more scary,he told me,he study half way,looked out of the room,he saw something white in colour fly over.I don't know was he study until too tired d,and see the wrong thing.haha~
This room now ok d,my brother most of the time is in this room everyday,some night,I will go there sleep,just for fun.I got 2 bed in 2 different room.haha.(p/s:my house is not big,only got 3 room in the first floor and I sharing the room with both of brother,don't become the thief of my house.wahaha~LOL..)
Every time I told my parents about this kind of "thing",they will just said I see wrong or said I simply said or they will just keep quiet.


Talk about my high school now.
When I was form3.my first camp in my life,in the school~
Before I go this camp,Jen Weng and Kevin told me about the ghost story in their primary school,which is the primary school behind my high school.They said the headmaster died during teacher day.Then said when they are standard 6,after having tuition at night,they pass by the music room,they saw the "thing" in the room and ran away.
So that night,we played treasure hunt in a late night.All the light in the school was off,totally dark,and every group only got 1 torch light.nice right~
I and my group mate miss understanding the clue...the clue is like that:
"go to the toilet near the primary school"
We all thought go to the toilet the primary school.We went to all the toilet in the primary school and we pass by music room.LOL...We spent 1 hour there,and it was our last clue.so shock rite~luckily I m not alone.
And my group get second in the end.
Let's go to the climax now.After the treasure hunt,something happened to me.
At 2 something to 3 something like that,I finished bathed.I walk alone on the corridor in front of the surau.I started to felt something behind of me.Something was whispering beside my ear.It getting stronger and stronger.I felt something was not right,then I walk damn fast to the hall,and the whispering stopped when I reach the hall.I think because the hall is very bright and got a lot people there,so it stopped.I am sure no people was behind of me on that time.

The second time I felt this "thing" was in the second camp.In the school also.I think this time is not felt,is I saw it.The last night of the camp,Chee Meng and Chia were slept at block B second floor after meeting with Sir.Sir allow them to slept there.I suddenly wake up at 3 something.Everyone were slept.I also don't know why I wake up on that time.I saw a girl with adult scout uniform came down form block B staircase,that time the only girl adult scout is only Miss limay,so I think she is Miss Li May.After that,I just don't care only, just walk around the padang and tapak perhimpunan.The second day,I remember that night only 3 person were on second floor which is Chee Meng,Chia and Sir.Then I go ask Chee Meng,what miss limay did with they all last night,Then he told me miss wasn't there at that night.After that,I go ask miss Li May,she told me she went back home on that night.
Haha~Then what I saw on that night?or I just too tired and see wrong thing?haha~
Chee Meng and Miss Li May were shock after I told them what I saw on that night.Until today,they still remember it.They just talk about this in this year camp.haha~

So the last time I felt this "thing" was last 2year,in the morning some more.This time got 1 gang people felt this together with me.haha~
2 years ago,we help Mr Do move the table to a new storeroom,the storeroom is located at block A.
No one had enter this storeroom for many years d.Seldom got people pass by there also.I not going to tell you is which storeroom.That storeroom is damn scary.
Before we move the table in,we need to clean up there.It is very dirty and stuffy,Inside there got pillow,got make-up stuff,water colour and a lot of thing.
When we went in this storeroom,most of us feel uncomfortable and feel something is not right.
I don't know is too stuffy there or what,some of us headache during the cleaning.haha~
After that,Chia go in and speak to "them",said sorry to "them","we are here just to clean up,sorry for disturbing"
Mr Do came after this,we told this to Mr Do,he just keep quiet only.haha~
I m not sure the storeroom got the "thing " or not on that time,maybe just that too stuffy there and long time no people go in there d.I see the books in there is like 3 to 4 years ago.So most of us think that there is a "thing" there.
That storeroom is at block A,you can go find out yourself,seldom got people pass by there.It is very dark in there,only little sunlight can pass into that storeroom.
Sometime,Mr Do ask me go there talk table from that storeroom or put the table into that storeroom,I will felt scare when I m in there.I will go in and out in fast way.So scary to stay alone in there.

For me the most scary place in my high school during night time is kandang,block D and the car park behind the block D.haha~
I went to block D at night before,with Jen Weng during form 4.We need to go the storeroom to take the sulphur.We try our best to on every light in the corridor.haha~

p/s:not scaring you all here,don't because of this ,don't go to school camp.Our school is very fine,nothing happened.So far,in camp,I never heard anything about this "thing" before from those people that went to camp before.
Just always remember apply buddy system in camp,don't be alone when you go anywhere,make sure got people accompany you when you go anywhere.
There is more rule you have to follow when you are in the jungle.haha~

Do you all believe there is a third dimension in this world?I believe~Just respect they all in all of the time,then they won't come and disturb you.Don't do bad thing,then you won't scare of all of this thing.
Follow the "pantang"in some of the place.haha~

I like to watch this kind of TV program also.Especially the Hong Kong TV program named 怪谈.There one gang of them went to all the scary place that believe that got this kind of "thing" around the world,just have a look over there with pro master.They got came to Malaysia also~
They will explain all of this "thing" in their TV program.
You can find this program in youtube also.Sometime is very scary.
Sometime I can't sleep after watching this program.haha~
They got a special program that show in cinema last year.I want go cinema watch,but I don't dare and no time also.haha~
You can go youtube watch their TV program.haha~

I love to hear the ghost story from my secondary english tuition teacher which is Mrs.Kui,so nice to hear and scary.haha~

I think it is too long.I want write more.But when it is too long no people will go spend time read on it.I don't go people will finish read this~

IF YOU CAN READ UNTIL THIS PARAGRAPH.I WILL THANK YOU FOR READING IT.LOL
RANDOM PIC PIC


CAMERA~CAMERA~CAMERA~
I want all of it~LOL


My dad boss house living room~haha~



TOYS~=)


2 comments:

Elain said...

color your words! will look more interesting.. :p

Tick said...

haha..what colour~some make it hard to read oso~haha~