Sunday, August 22, 2010

eight 8 )

So~where am I now?
I m in the library with my Lolly(my lappy)~
My class is start at 12 pm and I come at 7.30am.haih~
Really got nothing to do.So I bought my Lolly every Monday.Very troublesome to bring Lolly to college,because I don't have laptop bag,and its heavy.haha~
I have to come so early,because I following Seng's car.
I always come early and go back late,because I m depending on others for transport.I already get used to it d.haha
I got my license last 2 week.haha~I got it or didn't got it,also the same,nothing change in my life.haha~I haven't practice my driving skill yet,I don't get the chance to drive.haha~
Every weekend,I reach back home at 5 pm or 6 something,sometime 11pm.It is tiring when back from college.My dad also finish work at 5 something.So I can't practice.
Saturday,dad got work plus family day.Sunday,family day,sure going somewhere else,either shopping center or aunt house.haha~
I m youngest in the family,so I got no younger brother and sister to fetch to their tuition.LOL..haha~Last time,my brother always trained their skill through fetching me go and back from tuition.
I wish I could drive as soon as possible,so I can go college in anytime,no need to trouble people and family,go back from work by myself,then my parents can stay in home watch TV or sleep early or no need take bus.
Last Saturday,my second brother asked me to drive to groupbase for breakfast,I rejected,because I worry anything happen and dad will scold.haha~
Actually I m scare of driving too.Is not easy to drive for me~=.=

Well,this is not the main thing I worry now.
The main thing I worried is my assignment,I thinking of choosing my groupmate.I don't want to get a shit groupmate like last sem in one of the subject.
The choices are little,and so hard to choose.
Produce a movie and present with powerpoint is the hardest and biggest assignment in this sem.This assignment is from the Into to IT subject.haha~
I wish I can get a better groupmate in this assignment.I really wish Travis,Zheng Yang,
Bubu,Chok Dong,Jia jian,Meng Wai and Wee Shuien is in my class.I need them.haha~
Last Thursday,my coursemate that same intake me with just came to me,and said I m in their group,without asking me wanna join them or not,just straight told me I m their group d.=.=
Honestly,I don't really want to join that group.I just don't know how to say"no",don't know what reason should I give,worry will spoil the friendship .
Their idea of setting of this movie just in the college and I can see they don't really want to put much effort on this movie,don't want a costly movie.For me,not always got a chance to produce a movie,I want to make it special and nice,the storyline must be nice,I don't mind if the cost is higher a bit.Got 1 people in that group can just become friend,but not assignment group mate.haha~
If I don't join them,then I have no idea to join who.I don't really communicate with those senior and junior.Every class also like that,most of the student will only talk to the person that same intake with them,hardly to see people communicate with those people that different intake with them.Sometime,they will dislike each other,dislike the people different intake with them.haha~
I can't judge the senior and junior by their outlook.There is a risk of working with junior and senior,because I don't know them much.But I feel like do that.haha~
I m very quiet in the class,haha~most people won't believe,but it is a truth.haha~
Some people know why~not going to say here.=p
I don't really like to be the leader,because I always got problem in deciding stuff.haha~
Not saying I very good or better here,there is someone better than me ,just that sometime some people can just become friend but not group mate of assignment.I always observe people in the class.haha~
OMG~I have no idea how to reject and find a better group mate.
Both also a hard job~I m sure if I reject it,sure got people unhappy to me.
haih~haih~haih~haih~haih~
What to do?join the group or find a better group?Any comment on this thing?haha~
Still got so many assignment have to find groupmate.=.=haih~


1 hour and 30 min more to go.I have to do my advertising research.Every week have to do research.haha~
Now I believe what miss Li May told me before,will keep doing research in most of the time when taking mass com course and I guess I will keep doing research when I work.
So bye bye la..

~ɐɥɐɥ~ʇı ƃuıʎɐןd dǝǝʞ ı~pɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn

RANDOM PIC PIC

2009 FRIM TRIP



The first person that call me uncle,舅舅...haha~
Long time didn't see her d,I heard from my mom,she can walk d.Her name is Alexis.haha~

This are the picture that I can only post from my hp,my external hard disk and my camera is not with me.haha~

No comments: