Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2 + 2 = 22

Hi....although I m so tired now....but I still want to write blog now...haha~...just got the feel~

Just came back from Yue Chuen birthday gathering.
Is epic and fun~"break" into his house~haha~
accidentally break one vase when climbing to his back door gate to call his mom open door for us~...haha~..

There is been a few month I didn't meet my high school friends~
Everyone was busy~Today all also have to go back early,because they got exam and assignments except me.(early sem now,so is free)
This morning,I met Yoong Ying at OU,I was talking about this topic to her~..then suddenly tonight got gathering..haha~
Feel so happy and different to meet them back~

I won't feel so lifeless,everytime meet the high school friends and in scout activity,but I know this kind of life will end in someday~
human need to move on to different stage in their lifetime~now I m in the 4th stage(college life,young adult)~haha~
A person without goal or dream, will feel lifeless is some of the time~
I m still looking for it~=(getting the answer soon...the answer is close~
Love to think and dream alone nowadays~

RANDOM PICTURE


An outing with high schoolmate in this year~
(me,Meng Wai,Jia Jian,Ah Pond,Wee Shuien, Elain and Sri Jone)



I ♥ MW( meng wai)


I like the sunlight thingy...
I just random shoot...and I got this this...
I want to learn this skill~haha~


Smile~love natural smile photo~haha~


I know my hair look so ugly...haha~
like to snap this kind of picture...look funny and epic..haha~
(the photo above is taken by Sri Jone with my camera)


........skinny~like stick only~haha~
(the photo above is taken by Sri Jone with my camera)





Another photographer on that day~like Elain camera too..simple and nice~

When we tired d~ We did.....







This is what we trying to shoot~


shoot a lot of photo of both this lovely couple~




cute~










Like this picture pose~


Was trying to shoot something nicer~But I m too slow to zoom in and adjust...haiz~


After I went to photo communication class,I don't want to edit photo anymore.My lecturer taught us not to edit photo.All his assignment cannot edit,edit will get zero~haha~
I agree what he taught.Pro photographer no need edit their photo.The photo that they shoot already nice and perfect,no need to do second edit in the computer.
Can learn more thing and improve your skill with this kind of snapping picture attitude~practice make perfect~
Photo Communication class is tough...everyweek got assignment~Snap picture is not easy~haha~LOL
All the photo above I didn't edit~haha~


Btw,all the picture above I snap in auto.I got no skill~
Now,I don't use auto anymore...is a stupid mode~haha~LOL

No comments: