Sunday, April 3, 2011

20~ 20~ 20~

Hello~

My loyal readers~ I m back~
(pls don't throw egg to me,I know there is a long time I didn't update my blog.haha~)


not going write until very long......I have to change my style in writing blog.I should keep it short and interesting, or else I can't often update my blog.
I got many saved darft keep in my account, all wrote half way ,because it is too long and I lazy to continue~haha~

Plenty of thing I can update here~Just because there is too many thing and I m lazy to face Dolly for more than 2 hour, so I didn't update~


ok~Currently I m having Sem Break~going end soon...end by this Wednesday~haiz~
Just got my result yesterday~
good result~=)

As usual,went to work in TM sem break~
Had dinner with Adrian,Jia Jian and colleague in Momo Paradise last Tuesday~
Another awesome dinner~Get to know each other current life~
Adrian told us is more tiring working at Pavillion....haha...double work compare with OU~haha~

There is one question that will comes in my mind nowadays~...When is the day I resign?no answer yet~....hate this question~

time to show picture~ read my blog when you read my blog~bye~

My last sem course work...Web and Multimedia assignments~
create a website about your group~
took 3 weeks to done it~..involve a lot of drawings~
I m the person that draw all the picture~haha~


Storyboard~


Home page of the web page~


Love this page the most~...the angel wings,like it so much~





My profile~


You Jing profile~


Daniel profile~


Desmond Teoh profile~


Kuay's profile~


The Manual of the website~...
After the website is done,have to print out from the computer~


The Home page~


Taada~...after it is coloured...I like it more~


Like the sunlight effect edit by Adobe illustrator~....yeah~


My profile~....spend long time to cut all the Dexter by Adode photoshop lasso tools~


You Jing profile~...
personal info is covered~haha~


Daniel profile~


Desmond Teoh profile~


Kuay's profile~


The CD case~ this CD store the website we created and some stuff~


The envelope that store the CD,storyboard and manual~

Quite proud of myself for drawing all the thing above~touch up and colour all the pic above with photoshop after scan into computer~

When creating this cartoon is quite hard......think of website theme also quite hard....solve the technical problem in the photoshop and the scanner also quite hard~
But now,it only took my less than 5 min to draw this cartoon,because I had drawed it more than 50 times~haha~
Scan a drawing picture into computer,touch up it and colour it...is not a big problem for me~


Desmond Teoh done the website with Adobe Flash...He is the person that discover everything in Flash~done all the button and the code~
salute this guys~face the computer and Adobe flash for many hours with many fail "experiment"haha~

Others just done their own profile~
It is very hard to find the balance of work in this kind of assignment~haha~
So don't care so much about the balance of work in this kind assignments,everyone got do the work,then can d~Assignments can be done easily with this kind of understanding and attitude~

There is always a gain with the work you done~
The more the work you done,the more the thing you learned~
The more the effort you put,the more the thing you gained~
Satisfied with this assignments~


Thank ...the lecturer for guidance in assignments~....all the group mate for cooperation~
and Berry for borrowing me the drawing pad....although it doesn't help much~haha~



Opps......another long post~LOL

No comments: