Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It is not a school day,,,,

Today is the last day of school of form 4,a lot of student from Meranti class came,my class only 4 people came.......
Firstly,some of them play card,I am hearing song by using my MP4,some play guitar and hand phone,some chit chatting.........Our class damn noise,Mr Do keep coming our class and complain...

Until 9 am something,Meng Wai ,Yue Chuen and Zhin How came,except Meng Wai ,Jia Jian and Wee Shuien are playing fighting ,other of us was playing a game call 'Mafia",it was fun....

Until we are hungry,we all go eat lor.......Most of them go canteen eat,I ,Yue Chuen,Zheng Yang ,Chok Dong,Jeremy,Bu Yeow and Zhin Howe walk to "Wor Kee"eat our breakfast.I am very full after having a breakfast, some more go to 7 eleven buy junk food and eat.Everyone is looking at us,because Chok Dong and Jeremy are wearing school uniform and other of us wearing school T-shirt and casual wear.

After that we go back school,rest for a while and then play 2 round of Mafia.Then I go out with Jen Weng and Chee Meng .We go 7 eleven buy junk food .I and Jen Weng buy 'Slupee".I eat again and I am super full now.

After come back from 7 eleven,the most fun activities started.I suggest to play'hide and seek' Although this game is childish but all of us was playing.We play at Blok C and D .Because Form 5 got SPM.Halfway of playing this game,Mr Do know it that we are playing Hide and Seek,but he ignore it only.There is more than 10 ppl playing this game and the area is big,so it is very fun.We play until school end and everyone was happy.

After that I and Jia Jian walk back home.When I come back,Oo...gosh...,My dad had bought 'Char Siew rice' for me ,and I am very full and tired,but I cannot let them know had eat a lot of food outside the school,so I just eat it only lor.......Now I am super super super full........

Today is not a school day,because we can go in and out the school to buy food and play hide and seek in the school.Today also my first time "ponteng" go out the school.Super fun!!!!!


Happy Holiday..............
to
My Friends.................

No comments: