Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tat....Baby Q (Bbq)day.......

School test already pass a few day.....now only I start to post ......
Yesterday morning,scout meeting at Mcd for next year activities .
Half way of the meeting ,Bu Yeow,Zheng Yang,Chok Dong and Yue Chuen came to had a breakfast at Mcd.They all told me they all have Bbq at night at Yue Chuen house and they going to Metro Prima buy Bbq stuff after that...so I tell them I will go....

After scout meeting,is 11.30am,still got 1 hour and 30 min only reach 1 pm because Chee Meng and Jia Jian have to go PPD to have a Jamboree meeting ,they need to wait for Jun Kitt dad to fetch them at Mcd at 1 pm and I have a birthday party at there on 1 pm,so we decide to go "cc".

Yesterday is Kah Hui birthday,so I was invited.....I and shu pei boyfriends was only the boy in that party...haha....Have fun lor.....
The girls....... The nice cake.....
The photo is take from Chutipond hp.

After that ,go home online until 6.30pm ,only go Yue Chuen house....
Yue Chuen,Zheng Yang ,Bu Yeow,Chok Dong ,Wee Shuien and Jia Jian was going on that night...
When I reach there ,everything already set up...then we start Bbq...
It was fun...Woohoo!!!!We chat.laugh.play.eat.....sweet memories.....
After that,we follow Yue Chuen to sent Bbq food to fern...everyone was scared to rob by ppl....
At Fern house ,my dad calling,gosh...he say he going to fetch me at Yue Chuen house on 10 pm,so we ran back from Fern house,there is only 10 min,gosh..Yue Chuan house was on up hill Kenanga and Fern house was at down hill Kenanga.So I just call my dad to fetch me at the shop lot near the mosque,luckily we reach there before my dad reach.....what a nice experience....
Except me and Wee Shuien ,the other stay at Yue Chuen house on that night...
Really need to thanks to them,they all go buy everything stuff in the morning,and folllow me to run in the night....haha...
I hope next time,I can go buy stuff with them.....
I won't forget this sweet friend memories........


Just starting.....


Chok Dong is so...sexy..joking lah...


The chef post.....



.......

The photo is taken from Yue Chuen camera.....

No comments: