Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jalan Lari=Road Run

The day I had waiting for had come true......
I went to school very early on Friday....because I had to re plan the first aider stuff with my fellow scout friend.....'Thanks "to teacher IB,I had to come so early,the first aider on that day sure know why we had to re plan.....


We are planning.....
guess which want is chok dong,chee meng and Chia?

Road Run is going to start..........

Luckily,Pn Noor Azian approve our new plan and she let us incharge all the first aid kid....
I and Zheng Yang in one pair and we follow Pn Yap.....

This the checkpoint that I and Zheng Yang incharge........
We reach there very early and we are so boring while waiting for our school student,so Zheng Yang help me take a few stupid photo..haha

The first pose.....
and..

second pose....
When I taking this two photo,I felt so embrassing,because every car pass through there keep looking at us and teacher also .......

After 20 minutes,the participants had came...Woohoo!!!
That time we became traffic police ,not first aider..haha!!!
We had to stop the car and let the student pass through...
At first ,it is very hard to control the traffic ,because it was a lot of car and the participant do not stop running when we ask them to stop.....
When En Yusof came and help us to control for about 5 minutes,we know the technique to control the traffic ...
After that ,everything go smooth and it is fun to control the traffic......
No people injure in our checkpoint.......
When our job is end,I and Zheng Yang decided to run back to school,we put everything in teacher car and ran back to school......we ran faster than the participants that had pass through our checkpoint before....it is fun!!!!!!

When we reach the school,I saw a few people injure in bilik rawatan....
the member pb_m is helping them.......
A pb_m member keep asking our scout member get out of the bilik rawatan and he say there is enough first aider in bilik rawatan.......and I saw some of their member doing nth inside.....
Chee Meng told me some of their member some more singing song inside bilik rawatan,what the.....!!!!Why don't ask their member get out??
Chee Meng also tell me he and Chia ran back from their check point ,because the first aider in bilik rawatan cannot find the badages in the first aid kid ,so they had to ran back from the checkpoint to give their first aid kid with badages,but yesterday in school ,we check the first aid kid,we saw the badages just in the small boxes in the first aid kid...OMG!!!!


Chia ask me help him to take this photo in bilik rawatan ,I end up scolded by Roeshan...
Argh........haiz...

After that ,it is the time we register our co-curriculum
The badminton club is full of student,and Mr Ng was very hard to control them...
I am so lucky,I get the last place of form 5 in badminton club ,because there is 25 limited places in one form ......Thanks to the girl whose help me wrote my name....
Too bad ,chok dong cannot join.....
After I had write my information in the paper,I and Zheng Yang help Mr Ng to control the place.

The register place for badminton club......

Mr Ng is controlling the student and he keep shouting
'everyone please line up,stop pushing the table,u all want break my leg is it?'
haha...........
Badmonton club from form1 to form5 is full !!!!!!

The register place for basketball club


Chee Meng and Pn Naza is incharge of regisration of scout........

I had joined scout ,badminton club and persatuan Reka Cipta this year.......
After register for every club ,I walk around taking photo with my friends....







Ah Pond ..=p


Elain....=D

Tai San ....XD!!!
He is only the one who wearing Prefect T-shirt on that day.....
haha!!!!!


Ghee Leng....o_0

I still want to take somemore,but Sir Billy had came for our scout meeting.......

After that we need to take down the tent ,and we take some photo for our scout service badges ..
we also take some funny picture.....


LoL......

Why so serious?Yong Tick and Bu Yeow also not so serious....haha!!!




















After that ,I ,Travis.chok dong ,Zheng Yang,Fern and Ryan went to Mcd for lunch...
When we reache there ,there is no place for us to sit,Mcd is fill up by our school student and Bestari student.....
So we just sit at children playground and wait for place......
Zheng Yang keep playing with a small kid.....

ZYang stop scaring the little girl.....

ZYang is soo.........evil.....

After having a lunch,we went to Cekap for BM and Chemistry tuisyen....
All of us felt sleepy in Bm class..........
ZYang went back home after BM class,he skip chemistry class,because he is too tired.......

This year road run is awesome!!!!but it is my last road run...T_T
I don't like the new system for our registration of co-curriculum......
It is so fun and happy by helping teacher on that day...........

RED House get first in this year road run
Green get second
Yellow get third
and Blue get the last!!!!!

I m so surprising that blue will get the last,because every year blue sure get number 1 or 2
and yellow sure last....
This year is different.....Woohoo!!1
This the best ever road run in my life!!!!!

No comments: