Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Upcoming 2 days.............

Woohoo......Upcoming 2 days is fun and good..........

Tomorrow ( Thursday ),first 2 period ,Moral...no teacher,help yellow house to give out the number to their member for Friday "merentas desa" ,

after that PJ period,maybe go find teacher to do something,
Math nothing to do ,so go in the class......

After recess,Sivik........nothing to do also .....
Until 12 pm,help Mr Ng set up the tent for Friday ,dunno until what time also......

haiz,my class 8 people go UM(University Malaya) for F1 pameran......
I will be lonely....

Conclusion ,I only got 1 class tomorrow-Modern Math,helping teacher is better stay in class ,because most of the class no teacher and not important..and help teacher can gain co-curriculum mark...........

Friday
My last Merentas Desa,guess what...I didn't run this year....
I become First Aider ,Woohoo,can get free co-curriculum mark,because I work as urusetia,
If I go run,never get any place,very little co-curriculum mark........
I will enjoy until maximum on that day.....

Last few day,very busy in the staff on Friday
So far ,everything is settle...
and scout had buy a new First Aid Kid ...Woohoo..........

No comments: