Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The new class The new start

I am very tired when school just started.....
Lets talk about my new class.
Jia Jian is sitting beside me ,and Jen Weng also can be say sitting beside me,because he is sitting in another roll.............
My class teacher is Pn Koh,yeah.........
Most of the teacher of my subject is ok.....except ,Bio,BM & BI...

BM teacher class is boring,she is like keep talking to herself,some of my classmate sleep in her class when she is teaching,today she suddenly teach 4 'puisi'in 2 period.....super sian......
I heard that she very straight in marking the test paper,because last time form 3 ,3A class,half of the class student failed their BM ,so scary....the first class failed their BM....
The homework that she give must do.....haiyoo.....or not she will tell our parents when report card day.....
I miss last year BM teacher,Pn Zawatil.she is nice,sometimes a bit boring when she teaching,you can don't do her homework sometimes or pass up very late...haha..
She mark the teat paper also not that straight,I can get A1 in my BM last year .....
You also can go out the class when you got anything to do,she sure let......,not ponteng lar...
She seldom get angry,always smile......

BI teacher class also boring.....
She always teach something that is not really that important.....
Last year ,4 Meranti student always talk bad about this teacher,now I believe what they talk about.....
She is teaching something that is not important in the exam or BI......
She ask us to write about the physical appearance of our classmate or teacher and let everybody guess who is it......

Bio also boring like last year.......

During BI and BM class ,JJian ,WShuien,and MWai,keep using Chinese complain and talk badabout this teacher..........haha

Add Math and Sejarah teacher is better than last year....
School just started already got so much homework...siao!!!!!
I suddenly so serious when teacher is teaching,except Bio,BM&BI,normally I don't paying attention when teacher is teaching,except my favourite subject,
because this is Meranti class......

Junior is unhappy today ,because he cannot go back Jati class,teacher don't let,he don't like Meranti class,because his friend all in Jati class.......

This year everything in school will be my last,last merentas desa ,last sport day,last teacher day,last every subject(BM,BI,Science and Math....)week,last curriculum activities,last............
I will enjoy everything and try to take photo....

Damn bad lar......Curriculum start at March......so late....
All prefect must join Pencegah Jenayah club...haiz...last year already leh,false to join the club that I don't like........Arghh...........

The new class The new start

No comments: