Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today & Yesterday(23/1-24/1)

Yesterday school was fun.......
In the morning,we form 5 had a 'Program Maju Diri'......
Luckily I late go in the hall,because this program very late only start and I think the form 5 student had sat at the hall about half an hour for nothing........

I become the postmen of teacher,I help teacher to deliver CNY card to the Chinese teacher in the school..............The most scary thing is, one card is for Miss Ong.When I reach Miss Ong class,I saw two student was standing outside the class and they keep asking me don't go in the class,I knew that Miss Ong sure very angry on that time.I had taken the risk,I went in the class,because I lazy to find her again after her class and I am very tired....
When I went in the class,Miss Ong had said 'This must be something good' then I gave her the card,she said thank you.I felt like I am so lucky ,normally when she is teaching and with the angry mood ,and you go in the her class ask for something ,she sure scold you until very crazy ,plus she hate prefect.......
Then I went out the class and smile to the two student......

After that I went in the hall and the program just started....
The program was ok,but a bit boring....
I done my Chinese class homework during that program
I bring my homework went in the hall...haha

During Math Period,teacher didn't came in the class.....
I very high........because CNY is near and school is going to finish...
I didn't do the math homework given by math teacher....
I work around the class and play with my friend....
Bubu the gang keep singing,they sing until very funny and we all keep laughing....

When Chinese class,I still very high.....
teacher let us go back early,but she gave us a lot homework..haiz
Whole day of school,only got 1 class...that Chinese class.....

At night got Mr Pang class,I late for the class,because I had dinner with dad friend .......
Mr Pang class is good,because I can understand what he is teaching,better than my previous teacher....
But every time go his class ,I very tired,because I tuisyen at Cekap during afternoon from 2.30-6.15.....



Today I went back my dad hometown-Sepang......
That is no traffic jam on way going to Sepang.....
Long time didn't came back already.......
nothing special in Sepang also......
a lot of farm of Dragon fruit only lor....can see cow lor...can see F1 circuit lor...can see aeroplane fly over lor.....lol

After that we decided to go Seremban to visit my aunt ,but traffic jam ,so we never go....
Then we visit my uncle and had a dinner with my uncle family.......

I get a lot angpau already ,this year very early can get so many angpau....haha
Happy Chinese New Year to you,you and you..................

No comments: