Saturday, January 3, 2009

=p



Tomorrow school started,holiday is end..........
so..........happy,school is started
I like school life......=p
I went for a hair cut yesterday,normally I will ask the barber cut as short as he can,but don't know why yesterday I ask only in front of my hair don't cut too short,but the barber still remain cut every part of my hair until very short .....haiz.....
This year is my last year in school,I will enjoy everything in school until maximum.......
'Time is just like a river' said by MWai ,so fast,I already 4 years in this school already,
There is a lot happy memories and sad memories in this school that I won't forget........

Tomorrow,sure will be a boring school day,normally teacher don't teach.....haiz
but can meet back all the schoolmate tomorrow.....
and can see all the new student and bully them..haha...jk lah....
Every time look at the form 1 student,I sure remember when I am still form1,
just like them,very scared,follow every rule in the school,do every homework that teacher given,never skip class ,keep quiet during assembly ,present in every school activity.........


Starting from form 2 ,everything will be change ,will do everything in opposite way from form 1,
haha...........

now is 9.12 am,my msn contact ,no ppl online,0.......
everybody still in holiday mood or normally no online in the morning?
I am worry which teacher I will get to be class teacher and every subject teacher this year class .
CMeng told me that next year I will be in Meranti class,don't know is true or no.......
If I m in Meranti class ,don't know it will be better to me or not.............
Meranti and Jati class.....Which want better?
1D to 3D class is the best........haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: