Monday, December 27, 2010

15 Fifteen

YES!
It is Christmas~
My family don't really celebrate Christmas~
All the Public holiday except CNY for my family just like a normal Sunday~

I just like the Christmas feel~
No doubt,I do believe that there is a santa in this world when I was young~haha~
I like to watch Christmas movie and cartoon during Christmas~
I miss those Christmas Cartoon play in Cartoon Network in those old days~

Me and my family celebrate it in Singapore in most of the year.But started from form 3,we had stop it~haha~
It means 3 years,I didn't go to Singapore d.T.T
But that day I heard my dad said will go to Singapore before CNY.haha~
Back to topic~In most of the time,we go Singapore during Christmas day,we will go to Singapore Orchard Road to see the decoration~
Then sometime will went to cousin house to attend Christmas party~
Every time we stay in aunt house~We seldom went to tourism place like Sentosa,Zoo and others.I think most of the time, we are just shopping,went to morning market,centre,visit relatives and others.haha~

So, how had I pass this year Christmas?
I pass it like a normal Sunday~haha~
This is also the first time I bring Larry out~haha~
As usual,Curve and OU will jam like hell~
Every week also went to Curve,OU and Mid Valley,so no point to "fight" the parking and jam together with those people~haha~
So we went to somewhere there is less people~
Which is.......




Tropicana City~
Can see my lappy name there too~haha~
Lolly~










The Christmas decoration at there......
For a small shopping mall like that,the decoration is consider good d~
simple and nice~


My family~=)

Tropicana City Mall is better than Metro Prima la~
Got more thing to eat~haha~

Then at night,brothers got their thing to do~I stay at home online and prepare stuff for crab island trip only~haha~

Well,I seldom receive Christmas present~
The first and second time I receive Christmas present is at Singapore too..LOL
First time,cousin give one toy car~lol
Second time,aunty give a of box chocolate~
Btw,I don't care about it~haha~Christmas is to enjoy the happy feeling~haha~

So what is the first present I receive in this year~






Haha~a box of chocolate from DNP Clothing Sdn Bhd which is the company that TMTS under~
Only for those staff that don't know work more than how many month~haha~
Feel happy when I got it~
It make me feel warm in this Christmas..haha..maybe I keep busy working before Christmas,didn't stop down to feel the Christmas feeling~haha~LOL
Btw,it going to finish soon~haha~

Second present~
Hp call payment from prepaid change to postpaid~haha~
I consider it as present also la~haha~
The pro is no need to worry no enough credit~
The con is dad will know how much I spend on hp calling~
LOL...haha~

Random Picture

Photo of the day~
p/s:my skill still sucks,I snap it in auto mode~haha..LOL

I also don't know why I go snap this picture~haha~
Btw,this photo not nice~haha~









Say Hi to my blog loyal fans~haha~lol
Xin Wei~
the closest year 2009 form 5 friend~
A good girl~haha~
This is the first picture with her too~haha~LOL...


A lot of "first" in my blog post today~haha~LOL




Is Christmas,so I going to share some of the present that I give to my friend before here~
When I give someone a present,if I got time,I sure will wrap it in a creative way~
Sometime also depend on giving to which people~haha~
For me,the way how a person wrap the present will show a person effort and sincerity~




A key chain~haha~





A bottle~
This present not I wrap one~
I bought the bear in somewhere..
Then went to a present wrapping shop at OU that near TGV cinema to ask the person help me wrap.
I tell them my idea.Then they suggested the material then need to use.
They didnt charge money on wrapping the present,they only charge money on the meterial only.
The meterial sell there also affordable and reasonable~haha~
We give each other idea.That was the first time she wrap a bottle.haha~

I will go there buy material if I m wrapping present for someone that is important.haha~
Sometime,I wrap present in a simple way,just like the key chain above.haha~




This is the present I put in the most effort and time ever.haha~
A lot of thing inside~haha~
Only 1 material buy from that shop only~haha~
Spend whole night to wrap it~haha~

I always wrap present in the mid night or early the morning,Because I don't want my family see it.haha~
especially my brother.haha~sure disturb me~haha~

You can see I always give present to girls only.haha~LoL
I seldom give guys present.Only give those who are really really close to me.
Is hard to buy guys present compare with girl present.haha~
So always plan with friends to give guy present~haha~

Some people said I m stupid,people didn't give me present,why so stupid to give them.Said only give present to people that give them present before~haha~
I can say giving a present to a person is because you want that person to happy, not because you want them to give back you a present or you pay back them the present.We always want a birthday boy and girl to be happy on their birthday.Present also tell how important that person to you and sometime it is also kind of award~haha~
Present is also another thing that record down the memories of you to that person.haha~

Wrapping present is one of my hobby too~haha~

I will give present to someone that is important to me ,close to me and help me in most of the time.haha~

Merry Christmas~









No comments: