Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thirteen 13 Thirteen

going to write my last 3 days diary here~
these 3 days just my working day~
the most busy week ever I work in Topman Topshop 1 Utama,Although these 3 days are not so special, but I just think I should remember these 3 days.

13/12/10
Center Shift~

Reached work place early.Kido and Chang told me I will be extremely shock and busy on that day and upcoming few day.I thought just arrange the storeroom,nothing special.
Punch in early and work early.Actually we punch in early,we won't get extra pay,but I just punch in,because got nothing do and I don't really mind about it.
After that,went in storeroom,climb up to top of the storeroom like the spiderman to help Kido take the sweater.Only a few people dare to do this in the store.haha~When I just join I also don't dare to do it,but now I not scare and get used to it.Actually quite dangerous if we didn't place the ladder properly or we didn't use ladder,if we fall down,the bone can break,because it is like 2 storey high.So far,this thing never happen before,I don't think will happen also,because all of us know the technique, get used to it d and we used ladder in most of the time,seldom didn't used.

After that,Chang give me a End Session Sale(ESS) item list,600 over item is on sale.I need to used the system to check whether all of it are exist in the store and the quantity.Then I have go find out all the sample.
Stand in the cashier counter for a few hour to check.Then do some PR job(pick up the phone), handle some "funny" customer call and help other outlet to check stock.Can't really focus on the ESS task because of the PR job.haha~
That day during my break time,eat with Yue Chuen and Zheng Yang.They came to 1u to buy some stuff to make present for their girlfriends.Zheng Yang just started his relationship.Keep smiling in most of the time.when we talk to him,he ignore us and smile himself.haha~
I give idea to Yue Chuen also and he also share his plan with me.haha~
Zheng Yang didn't share with us.haha~
So late d,I haven't prepare yet
Well,I guess I will make some present with low cost but awesome~but don't know can pass to the receiver or not...hmm~I wish I can,but the chance is low~haha~
We ate pizza hut on that noon.The new opening pizza hut service sucks until the maximum.Went in for 20 min d,no ppl serve us.The plate all those thing so dirty~tsk~tsk~tsk~

So the whole day, I just check the FFS item only.I didn't manage to finish it on today.
Start to feel the stress, because anything go wrong, I will be in trouble.Customer will complain too.2 more days is ESS d,still got so many thing to do.Tomorrow still got 2000 over stock intake.

Whole day didn't do sale.Dad asked me to eat my dinner at ou myself after work.I m exhausted after work,mind full of line number and figure.No appetite at all and I m sick of 1u food.Walk around 1u for 1 hour to hunt food after work,from new wing walk until old wing.Walk until jusco,sushi night promotion started, so I just buy one box and go home.

Nose keep bleeding today-"old friend" come and visit me again.=(

Random Picture~~

Hari Sukan Kepong Baru 2010
Went there to help Tai San snap picture and help out in blue house~
See other school culture~
The guy beside me is Tai San,Spartan~


KDU Mystical Night
I got a lucky draw present~
After got the present,snap picture with Mervin for fun~G Ling pose a nice post and make this picture more interesting~haha~
It is a useless vocher.Royal Selangor RM100 vocher.Must go to the HQ there,only can use.Need to make 3 day early appointment to go the HQ.=.=

14/12/10
Morning shift~

8.30am punch in,early 1 hour~
There is a store meeting today.I m the only part timer attend.It is not compulsory for part timer to attend, but I just attend because I didn't attend before.Basically got nothing much special about the meeting.Andrea just announced our shop mystery shopper result, personal performance result and personal sale target in the month.Then Adrian also discuss all the issue in the store and up coming event and target in the month.My target,21 K plus~I need 1 week to achieve it.haha~but mine working day is so little.
Adrian also told us the schudule will be damn pack on upcoming few day,means we will be damn busy.
I can said the meeting is fun and motivate.
Adrian and Andrea also warn me and Ken about ESS item.Anything go wrong, the people involve in this job will straight get counselling letter.After I heard this,the stress increase.Luckily partner with Ken.Adrian and Andrea will stress on this issue because last Mid Season Sale(MSS) got a lot mistake and 1u outlet store was highlighted.
I manage I check all the ESS item on 12 something except all the accessories in the storeroom, because got stock intake today,storeroom is on the mess and no place.
Ken will do the double check for me.
Before we proceed the ESS task, we need to finish the stock intake task.3 people were assigned to stock intake task,which is me, Ken and Yoong(Back of house[BOH] of the month).We need to done by today,because tomorrow we need to arrange and check all the ESS item in the store.

Is nice to do stock if there is more than 1 people doing it, especially with Ken.Not so boring and tired.We work fast and talk joke and crap together.
Yoong broke one lamp last week, then yesterday he broke 2 lamp.the store room is so dim~=.=
Yoong always create joke for us,but I just don't like the way he do thing.haha~

Today break time, I eat with Chang.Went to jusco to buy food randomly,see what then buy what.The sell pie aunty gave each of us 1 free apple pie.She so nice to me, I will go back to her in the future.The pie also not bad, but the price is a bit expensive.

Then work,work and work~
Then go home late today,work until 7.30pm,suppose to go back at 6.30pm.
Dad and brother come to 1u and we ate dinner at pizza milano.While waiting the food, I went to Mini Toon to see some "rubbish" thing.haha~The thing there,people will think it is so cute at first,then buy it.After buy it, don't know what is it for,then become rubbish in the future.Most of the thing in there is "rubbish".haha~
Mini Toons had changed.All the staff ,decoration and stock had changed. I miss those old days at mini toons.Everytime before work or break time, I sure will go to Mini Toons to play at there.My friend work there,eventually I knew everyone there.Always got the chance to play with the latest stock.haha~
Work at there is kinda relax.Super relax la~no need serve much customer,just do some stock and arrange the stock.Compare with the work at Topman,is just a piece of cake la.haha~

Well,I will still prefer work at TMTS, because can learn plenty of thing and not so boring.Meet different kind of people in everyday.Work with different kind staff from everywhere in Malaysia.I got more satisfaction to work at TMTS, it is a job. A job that without a fine amount of work, stress, satisfaction,target and discipline is not a job~

Nose still got bleed today.=(
The worse thing was my nose bleed during half way of work.I blame Yoong,said he punch me,because I complain about his storeroom.haha~Just a joke in the store~

Random Picture

Mid Valley Christmas Decoration..
Awesome...
I feel like want to steal the teddy bear~



15/12/10,
noon shift~
a happy day~
Basically today just do double check all the ESS item,continue to check the ESS accessories in the storeroom,separate the ESS item and the normal price item in the storeroom,change the price to ESS price,arrange the stock in the storeroom and do Visual Mercandiser(VM).
All of this task will do by those old dogs which is Ken,Chang,Yoong and me.
Those new comer will just focus on sale.
No wonder Adrian suddenly ask me to work on today.
As usual,Ken and Chang will do VM.I don't think I can touch VM in the future.VM is not a easy job, need to learn a lot of thing and must have a lot knowledge about the latest trend.Unless I become the full timer,got more time to learn.haha~
Ken also continue to double check all the ESS item.
I continue to double check and separate all the ESS accessories in the storeroom.The storeroom was on the mess and got no much place.Thanks to Yoong,the storeroom become so dim.So hard to see the line number.

Some people make my day up today.Don't know consider it as a suprise or not,because I already know they will visit me on today in yesterday, but when they went in the store, I got shock.I feel so bad and sorry that I got no time to talk to them.I just say hi to them then I rush to storeroom d.haiz~I got too many task on that day ,then need to serve that good mother also.haha~
Andrea and Adrian were just busy doing VM at Topshop, not the right time and right place to slack.haha~
Guess who are them?

Long time didn't see them d~
They are xin wei ,wei ling, jocelyn and su bing.
Well,I don't know Su Bing.I know her name through people FB and Blog.haha~
The last time I see them is a few month ago ,except one of them.

During my break time,I have my dinner with Xin Wei and Jocelyn~
Wei Ling and Su Bing went home d~
We went to Wong Kok restaurant~Actually non of us know what to eat on today~I just pick based on what I saw on that floor~Then I saw Wong Kok restaurant,so I just suggested~haha~
Just knew that Jocelyn going to go back Perak for few month until SPM result is out~
Suddenly remind me the first day she and her cousin was in the school.I m the first person that they met.haha~

I remember that time I was doing some random thing in the pejabat,I think I was checking the attendance of the teacher.LOLThen suddenly heard Pn Jiswant and don't know what teacher talk about her and her cousin.
Then they saw me,ask me to bring them to class,inform the respective class teacher and find Mr Do to get the chair and table for them.
Another good reason to skip class.yeah!!LOL
Remember Pn Cheng was the class teacher for Meranti class and I found her in Kiara class.haha~Saga class,I forgot liao~haha~
When they are in the class, not much people welcome them.
That was the first time doing this kind job.I remember I was so tired doing all of that.Carry wooden table and chair from blok D to blok B.Run here and there.haha~
Not bad right,I still can remember so much thing.haha~
I also don't know why I can remember it.

Well~time pass so fast.They all graduate from high school d.
Xin Wei treat me and Jocelyn~She so scare I will go pay money~haha~
We chat a lot~
This is the first time I chat face to face so much with Xin Wei~haha~
Before I go back to work, we snap some picture.I m not grooming well today, because I doing ESS stock in storeroom today.=(..haha~
I don't know when will I going to see them again~especially Jocelynn~haha~

They make my days up~
Actually,I m damn stress and tired today,because next day is sale d.I m just happy today after meet them.

Something really shock happen after dinner with them.Everyone in the shop speed up to do their job,except some "people",because we are behind the schedule.
Chang was angry that storeroom on the mess.He himself had to put his own task away to tidy up the storeroom.
I also put my task away to tidy up the storeroom.We have make some space to put the ESS item.We did spiderman show in the storeroom again~haha~
Chang sprain his hand,but he still continue.His hand was seriously sprain.He do until halfway,he pain until tear come out from his eye.He rest for 5 min,then continue,he crazy la~
I myself also sprain my left hand,cause by the hanger,but not serious.
When we busy and running out of time,we don't really care about all those small injured,just continue do only.I always got some wound after I work.
Really work hard~
That day,Adrian,Andrea and Chang work until 12.30am.If I m driving,I think I will stay.The pay is triple after shop close~haha~
It is all about satisfaction~
Going to post a post about TMTS after 1 of January~1st of January the first day I worked in TMTS,so is 1 year aniverssary~haha~LOL

I should to stop writing this post~
This doesn't look like a diary anymore~it looks like a report now~
I just write whatever thinking in my mind in this few day..
You can see I think a lot of thing in a day~haha~
Actually I wrote a lot,but I just cancel a lot of thing,because it is too long~A blog post not suppose to be so long~

Random Picture~


Service at old folks home~

Cleaning the drain,because it was stuck.
Spend 45 min to done it.Clear all the grass and took out all the rubbish~


Drain juices~smelly~

As usual,feel happy after doing service.
this time not so tired~haha~

No comments: