Friday, December 24, 2010

4 TEEN

Family members,colleague(Ken),Xin Wei,Celina and Charlene Yeoh said I stupid,because I OFF tomorrow~haha~
I don't really mind about the triple.Almost every PH I got worked,including CNY~
Love to work on PH,not really because of the triple pay~work on PH,will got another kind of happiness and fun~is hard to describe that kind of happiness...some PH will busy like mad,some will just free,like CNY and hari raya.....
Christmas is not a day to work.I just like the christmas feel~
Well,I got no plan for Christmas~

Today was just a boring working day~
The crowd in OU was just slow~
I did replenish of the item before I went home.Actually the replenishment is for tomorrow Christmas. The people that work tomorrow no need to replenish much d..haha~

Let's talk about what had happened last few day.
I m busy and crazy working.Noon shift on Sunday,then Monday Full shift,Tuesday work until 8pm,then Wednesday,Full shift again~~Really tired......
If I noon shift and full shift,I will sleep at 1am...then morning shift and full shift,I will wake up at 6am.....really tired,stand in the bus also can sleep...everyone looked at me~LOL...
Not suppose to do full shift in this week...Thx to those MC and MIA King and Queen~and a lot staff is clearing their Annual leave too~
They not only make me suddenly do full shift,they cause me cant finished my task,because no enough people to work on the selling floor.....The storeroom is damn freaking messy....They somemore dare to complain the storeroom is on the mess~haiz~
You all so pro,you all do la!I just tidy up,you all go mess it up!No brain,take the stock also don't know how to take politely!You all try to do and see!
Well,I m not really a BOH of the month~but I m always doing it~Adrian call me store boy~LOL...I can do replenish and find stock easily~the benefit of being a store boy~haha~

Yesterday lagi worse,I off,I went to TM to pass up leave form,Ken told me 5 people MC!!!!He ask me to work, but I m wearing short pants and slipper~He ask me go change pants.LOL..I joke with him, if he buy TM jeans for me,I don't mind to work~haha~He super stingy,3 bucks for him like 300 bucks~haha~

Yesterday,I off~Finally~
But I still go to OU~haha~
because need to give someone suprise~
Me and Elain plan it~
Is Jia Jian birthday~Use one week to plan it~I m the spy~I check Jia Jian working schudule~haha~ask Ken help me change Jia Jian break time~haha~
Then Chee Meng also in OU with his family,then he join in too~haha~
Bought Jia Jian present at TM..a wallet~
I did something stupid~I ask Jia Jian go in the storeroom and find a new wallet for me.....bluff him,I buy for myself~..it is not easy to find that wallet,because left a few piece only~
Just that so ngam,everyone were busy, he is free~haha~
He was finding his own present..LOL..I knew I m so bad...he really believe I bought for myself~haha~
After,I accompany Elain to find present for her sister too~walk around OU.
Then met Chee Meng at Jaya Jusco toys department~haha~
After met him,we still walk around to find present~haha~

Until 3 something,we change plan...not going eat dinner with Jia Jian,due to timing problem~
We bought a cake at Secret Recipe for him~
Then we went to TM again~

We did something funny again~
First,we stand in front of the shop..observe and look at him......
when he realize us d..We smile at him,say hi to him~~~
then we went in the shop...keep wishing him...happy birthday.merry christmas..chat with him..talk stupid thing....smile at him~haha~
when he go into fititng room to serve customer..I quickly hang the present on the railing~then told him customer left there,don't touch~haha~
He start to feel something was not right,because we keep smiling and he saw the cake box~haha~
He can't believe it~wahaha~
Well~Happy Birthday!!LIM JIA JIAN!!!a friend that will never get angry~LOL..helpful friend~weird friend~nerd friend~LOL
He is my best college friend now~haha~
Stop complaining I keep giving present to girl!!LOL...wahaha~jk only~

After that,Chee Meng join back his family~
Me and Elain go Pizza Milano ate pasta~order 3 plate~haha~
chat chat and chat only~
Then shopping with her~
All my colleague thought she is my girlfriend~haha~said she is pretty~haha~
Knew her since form 3~haha~
My besties~~




opps..is 1.32am.....I still havent sleep ~~
is Christmas now~Santa is flying around the world~
actually got a lot of thing to write...but I don't want to write until so long~

Random Picture~




Writing the wishes on the Jia Jian birthday card at secret recipe~


erm...this is the card la~....yup...just the card~


This is me la~I m wearing the new shirt....new sun glasses......the shirt just arrive this week...going to sold out soon~haha~
This is the last shirt I claim in this year....
1 more week,I can claim shirt again~haha~
Btw,this picture snap by Elain~









Lolly and Larry punya eye~haha~









Got no time to play with Larry since the day I got it.Everyday busy working only and I got 0 knowledge and skill.haha~
I change the name of my camera,before that his name is Chih Cah..but I think not nice,change to Larry....haha~
just snap the picture around my room and house~
He got 2 eye now....the pic above is one of his eye~haha..LOL




Suppose to post this post early,but the all the picture size are too big,it take some time to upload~haha~

No comments: