Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eleven 11

Opps...anyone wonder where is 10??haha..I only done 10 percent of it~don't know why I can't continue,It is about the SHIT month - October~haha~
I guess I will finish it in some day.haha~

I also forget when was the last time I update my blog d~
If I tell you I got no time to update my blog after exam, is I bluff you all~haha~
There is only 1 reason I didn't update my blog, which is I am lazy and tired.
In my holiday,some day I m free,some day I m busy~It depends..haha~
I have to update today,because I know I m going to be busy on upcoming days and I think I will find reason not to update of my blog on these days.haha~LOL
This is my last long holiday.Next year all holidays are short~=(

Well, I had finished 2 sem,1 long sem and 1 short sem.Finished 7 subject d. Still got another 1 and a half year~haih~long long time to go~
My final result will be out on next week~I m not worry about it, because I know what will I get~
I got no much problem with my exam in my course so far~note: not lan ci here~LOL..haha~
For me,in my course, work hard and put more effort in the exam, sure can get the good result.
But I got plenty of problem with my assignment~especially group assignment~Jia Jian will the people know what is happening to me in my assignment~I talk a lot about this in the TEN post~haha~
Assignment is always the thing that pull down my CGPA.Thank god I didn't go apply Merit Order scholarship after the first sem.Or else, I will stress like hell weih~

Mom went to US 3 weeks d, she is coming back on next Friday.Don't know I got work or not, I wish I could go airport.=)
Mom finally got a super long holiday d,I m happy with it.Mom and aunt went to US to attend my cousin wedding ceremony.
3 weeks didn't eat home cook food d, I ate outside food until I scared d.
Parents went travelling for 1 or 2 weeks,I also eat outside food eat until I scared.Now is 1 month!!!!
Everyday must hunt food with dad and brothers.haha~
Next time,if you go out with me,better don't ask me where to eat and what to eat.I eat outside food eat until I sien d.Especially 1u~LOL
My Singapore cousin help me bought DSLR in US too~I can say it is damn freaking cheap over there~haha~

I just came back from TOPMAN TOPSHOP Mid Valley,so tiring~haha~
I went there for JSMT(Junior Sales Modular Training).I had work more than 1000 hours and with the good performance, so I can join this course.
After I pass the assessment, my salary will increase.Yeah!!!
but it take a long time to pass the assessment~haha~
I suppose to attend this last month,but I m not free.haha~
This course is 3 days course,which is last Friday,today and tomorrow~
Is fun la,can learn a lot thing and know more about the company.I also get to know the staff from different outlet and different store.
I also will get the certificate from Singapore after 6 month I pass the assessment,so I don't think I will so fast resign.Plan to resigned after my 19 th birthday, but no one will know what will happen in the future.The certificate is quite useful if I want to proceed my career in this field.
Before I join this company, I didn't expect of all of this. In my mind and other people mind, just think that we go sell shirt and do stock only,actually we do more than that and learn a lot of thing.
Wondering what I had learn?haha~not going to post here~this post is too long d~will post on next post plus I got course and assessment in Mid Valley tomorrow.Last day of it.haha~
There got more hot girls and hot guys staff.haha~LOL..
I got more 100 photo need to post.I will slowly slowly post~haha~
The photo will speak what I had done in the past few month~haha~
good night~and wish me good luck for tomorrow assessment~

Random Pictures


KDU Mystical Night ticket~at MOS
Organized by PR class student.I am going to organize something like that in my PR class in the future.
I went to this event with high school besties.It was boring, but after this event, we didn't something that is fun.haha~Snap plenty of photo,going to post in the future.haha~
Facebook got photo,can go see from there too~haha~









1u new opening Mcd,I like the new location of Mcd~especially in the morning.
Mcd became another one of my favourite place to have breakfast when I work morning shift.
Is just opposite Melaka corner.I guess Melaka corner breakfast business will drop a bit.haha~
Btw, I will still go Melaka corner for my breakfast in most of the time,because got more choice and slightly cheaper.haha~



Too boring d..wating for the time pass~


I like this picture very much~
The traffic light colour~so attractive~
So ngam, we wear all of this colour come to work in the same day~
Hardly to so ngam~LOL


1u Christmas decoration
Well, it is not in my expectation, I don't really like it~
When it building that time,I thought it will be the ice skating in the middle.LOL..LMAO..haha~


Mid Valley Christmas decoration.So far is the best in my mind.
Can't snap much picture of it,because that time I m rushing back to the store during break time.haha~
The curve is the worse for me.....I didn't snap picture of it.haha~



This is introduction paper stick on my table in the training course~=)
This is the second design.There is another nicer design on last Friday.haha~but too bad,I didn't snap picture.haha~

This is one of the activity I did today in JSMT.Is the group activity~
Is about customer centric and mind set to a store.
Guess which one is my group draw one~
The left or right?
If you know me well,you will guess correct~=)

No comments: