Friday, December 31, 2010

17

the last post in 2010.........
another 1 and half hour...is 2011...

I M SO FREAKING BORED!!!!!!!!
Stupid new year eve~
no much ppl online..all go count down d................
my hp is so quiet~
elder brother go Genting d,because St John got duty at there...3 am only come back..
second brother studying ......
parents watching TV....boring and stupid drama~

The most stupid new year eve ever!=.=

I m damn moody now...is not good to moody at new year eve....or else 2011 will not good for me..LOL...

There is 5 Meranti reunion at DPC..most of them are attended~
Some of them next year goingoversea study d,so this will be the last year to celebrate new year eve together d~

Because of want to be a GOOD KID,I stay at home~=.=
I feel like want to scold bad word here d~~
haih~

not in the mood in writing blog~rather go work today,got triple somemore~

By the way,Happy New Year!!

Random Picture



No comments: